DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome SirTownsend to the BT!!

bhskeeper11

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hello all!

I'm SirTownsend as you know, I'm a rare mix of a geek and outdoorsman. I love fantasy and sci fi (but my favorite is fantasy).

Black Tower, well I am a very happy and humors person, goofy at times. I'm also seen as kind, but I believe everyone has darkness in them. It's human nature, but it's our choice of how to channel the darkness. I feel the black tower in WoT fits that idea very well, Rand for example, he is a good guy over all, but fighting that taint can be a huge struggle. I like to channel my "darkness" in my imagination. In games or stories I always want to be on the darker side...a sneaky thief or assassin, I find it fun to do this, but it also helps me release my "darkness" Hahaha...I figured I could join this since it fits so well...not sure if ill let the taint take me or not but we will see.

Me thinks you'll fit right in. :wink:

A little bit about the Black Tower... we have two factions here - Shadow and the Light. When you get promoted, you'll get to choose your faction. Although, despite there being factions, we're all still a part of the Black Tower and we often have games and random discussions going on (as well as lots of spamming). Look around and post in whatever threads you see that interest you. :tongue:

Tina is our org leader and I'm sure she'll be around to greet you shortly. Turin is the Shadow faction leader and (I think) WildTaltos is the Light's faction leader. They'll both be around, too.

Peruse the boards and have fun. And if you have any questions, consult this website. Or just ask. :biggrin:

*Notices brownies*

Oh yea!

*begins to eat them frantically*

And the Taint has you! Huzzh.

Silly Lightie... with no punctuation, things just kinda go on forever. Some of us like endings. :baalzamon:

Heh.

:wub:

This is why she is Kate. And you are a silly Lightie.

So, Townie, how long have you been writing?

Welcome to BT!

Now I shouldn't be advertising this but hey this is BT and me being a Lightie I have more Taint than usual...back to point, did you check out ACW Guild. If you didn't you should. it is a good place for writers. And when you do, please stop by Worldbuilding.

Now I have advertised Worldbuilding and hopefully it will bring activity there.

Welcome welcome Sir Townsend. The BT offers all you could possibly need in a social group and more. We have games and spam and chitchat and discussions and Mafia and more games and we get to battle with the One Power too.

Our lovely Lady Dragon has already spotted you, not much gets past her, and so you will be able to see our private boards soon. Once you are in, head to the Farmhouse and join in Saidin Class - it's the first step to promotion. In the meantime sign into rollcall at the top of this board and then join in anything you can see - we don't stand on ceremony here.

Turin is totally my Faction Leader, he is the M'Hael. I predict great things in his near future :wink: which makes me a Stormleader of the Shadown same as Nya.

Feel free to ask questions here or by PM if you prefer. There are always many people around who love to help :)

So, how are you finding it all so far?

Archived