DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome, Mat IS Awesome

ed2funy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wouldn't one be infatuated with Mat?

You stole my thread

You can't snatch all of them, Snow!

Quick reflexes, Ed.

Welcome to the BT, MIA!

Have some tained brownies!

Brownies-3.jpg

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM... good brownies :)

I love Mat. He is hilarious and I love the way RJ described his thoughts :)

Matty is going to have a field day with this Thread. Nya ... Not so much lol.

Welcome MIA,

I'm Ithi, guardian and guru of games and also representin' the Shadow in the Tower. Feel free to ask questions and poke about till you get access from our lovely Lady Dragon - see previous post. And also sign into our Roll Call at the top of the Board.

Once you do get access, pop over to the Farmhouse and join in the Saidin Class - it's fun to play and get to know the other new members that you will be rising through the Ranks with.

:smile::darkone:

Matty is me btw... >.>

Welcome to the BT, where the Taint runs wild, and the Shadowies run away from anything. :laugh:

:baalzamon:

I am a Storm Leader of the Light, so (as my collegue so kindly states in the post above) if you have any questions, feel free to contact one of the staff members rollin' round and we will get back to you :smile:

Well, he obviously has good taste.

Wait...she?

Please, tell us who you are and why you are infatuated with this fictional character.

Welcome to the Black Tower, where the Taint runs rampant, and the Lighties run away from anything. :laugh:

Matty is me btw... >.>

Welcome to the BT, where the Taint runs wild, and the Shadowies run away from anything. :laugh:

:baalzamon:

I am a Storm Leader of the Light, so (as my collegue so kindly states in the post above) if you have any questions, feel free to contact one of the staff members rollin' round and we will get back to you :smile:

Hey! You are right! Well I guess that is the perfect example of pure Lightie Plagiarism at its best. Bad Matty lol

Archived