DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gossip Ghul 3.0

RandA lThor

*testing*

Hello fellow Ghulians!! Welcome to the new and updated version of Shayol Ghul's Gossip Ghul. My name is RansA lThor, Rand, Balthamel, or even just a regular gholam, and I will be taking care o this Gossip Ghul.

Basically how this works is that you will PM me either scandalous photo(s) of Shayol Ghulians and I shall make a story out of it, or you shall send me a dirty, shocking story that I shapl find pictures of, Your choice on which one you do is. And all of my sources are anonymous. Completely. and possibly non exisistant.

You can comment all you want on the gossips, but please send all photos or stories to me.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gossip Ghul here.

Well, this comes from the completely anonymous source that lives next to the very house this happened in. So apparently EP was walking to a party and saw Barm and Panda walking on the other street. He quickly screamed (my source says that it sounded higher than that of a little girl) and told them to join him in the party, Well after a few beers and god knows what else, stuff happened. Well, you know, when a panda, an insane firebird, and Barm meet, things can get a little crazy, This is how crazy it got.

men_in_drag.jpg.jpg

From left to right, we have Pandy, Barm, and EP. Well apparently they decided it would be a good idea to walk out like that, and that is when we strted hearing the screams.

That's everything for now, check in later for another exciting story!

Gossip Ghul is back.

An overdue story is now coming out to the public. A few days ago, Roxinos apparently was walking down the street and saw a nightclub. Well, we all know Roxinos and he was happy to have any sort of company, and when I say any sort of company, I mean any sort of company. Anyways, Roxinos was having some drinks when he thought it would be a good idea to go out on the dance floor. For the record, that was definitely not a good idea. Anyways, he was dancing and people kept on watching, there expressions going from :mellow: to :dry: to :huh: to :ohmy: to :blink: to :wacko:. Needless to say, Roxy partied as hard as he could, and everyone else ran as fast as they could. Eventually he got kicked out, literally and he had to run really fast as well.

hangover-passed-out-in-the-street1.jpg

needless to say, the morning after this was not good for him, and we doubt that he remembers half of what really happened.

Well, Gossiip Ghul out, tune in for an exciting story coming up about the secret life of a panda. :ohmy:

Gossip Ghul back with the secret life of a panda.

Well, I think we all know about the younger panda here, Arez. We've all seen him go crazy in Shayol Ghul and spam the life out of boards. But what we havent seen is him going crazy in real life. Reports told me that Arez went into a bar searching for a drink and found much more, a female panda. Arez obviously tried to capture her attention, not sure exactly how that worked out, but we can assume some mating calls and mating dances were used, for all of you that want to imagine a panda dancing. Well, he caught her attention well, perhaps too well. They starte to talk and Arez being the sly little panda he is invited her to his room for some "coffee". Well I think we all know what happened, the miracle of life. Well, Arez did get something he didnt quite expect, or should I say, someone.

66096_166673063457118_1070356567_n.jpg

Well Panda has some responsibilities now, hard as that may seem, but we are not sure what has happened to that lady panda, that is up to your imagination. What did Arez do?

Well, check back next week for some more Gossip Ghul!

Archived