DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ITHI! And all you other Europeans...

bhskeeper11

Does this really exist?

I mean... really...

Soundproof the walls or sommat, don't make people wear headphones at a disco... that's just... lame.

tumblr_m9dpxpZCi71qkvbwso1_500.png

Also - the first time I ever went to a disco, I was in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was most definitely not silent.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I have never heard of any of this. I know that there is a limit for how high you are allowed to play music in Sweden. My bf is a music technician (among other things) and have told me how many decibels that are allowed. Not that I can remember...

I would love to work as a bed warmer if you are allowed to sleep at work. lol

Eww. I definitely would hate sleeping in a bed that was warmed by someone else.

An electric blanket? Sure. Bed warmer person? No way.

That's on the same level of the grossness when you go to a public restroom and the toilet seat is still warm from the person before you.

:vomit

I've been to a silent disco at the 'Electric Picnic' festival.

It was rather cool, there were 3 sets of headphones each playing a different type of music, everyone is dancing away to what they are hearing and not a care that the person next to the is dancing to a different beat. It's quite surreal to watch several hundred people dancing in silence.

I've been to a silent disco at the 'Electric Picnic' festival.

It was rather cool, there were 3 sets of headphones each playing a different type of music, everyone is dancing away to what they are hearing and not a care that the person next to the is dancing to a different beat. It's quite surreal to watch several hundred people dancing in silence.

Hmm... I can't dance to begin with. Most of my skills are wholly a reflection of my ability to mimic what I see other people doing. So...I'd be dancing to one thing but be listening to another and probably feel even MORE awkward. Yeah... don't think so. I think I shall stay away from places that require dancing.

They had these in Korea.

It was funny, though, because they had a whole group of people in a public square-type-thing-area with their headphones on.

It was right in the middle of the "party" block where all the clubs were blasting music. Those headphone must have been good!

Does this really exist?

I mean... really...

Soundproof the walls or sommat, don't make people wear headphones at a disco... that's just... lame.

tumblr_m9dpxpZCi71qkvbwso1_500.png

Also - the first time I ever went to a disco, I was in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was most definitely not silent.

I never have went to one of those places so I would not know. Psychedelic lights, drunken strangers, and extremely loud, awful music is not my thing.

our local high school banned bookbags with zippers in the classes because the sound of the zipping annoyed people.

like they could hear it over the texting.

Wow. Did everyone walk around with their fly down, too? :tongue:

tumblr_lwgamcsDcl1r4rruto1_500.jpg

That's inappropriate!

So is that, I suppose

:tongue:

What happens when the club's smoke detectors go off, but no one can hear cause they have headphones on?

They die. A cold scary shadowy death. :baalzamon:

A fitting end, if you ask me

:baalzamon:

Archived