DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome, EmperorAllspice!!

John Snow

Welcome to the land of taint and madness!

Ignore the voices, wait what was that? *cocks head* Oh, never mind, do what the voices say. :tongue:

Have some tainted brownies!!

brownies.jpg

Some questions for you:

Why'd you join DM?

Why'd you join the Black Tower (besides the fact that it's awesome :tongue:)

What else...oh, favorite WoT character?

and favorite book series besides WoT?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm, tainted Brownies. The chocalate compliments the festering taste of the taint so well. ^___________^

1.) Because I only had one friend who also enjoyed WOT (the person who reccomended it tome actually) for the longest time. So I guess I just wanted to find others who know what I'm on about.

2.) Because the taint and the whole male channeler madness thing is one of the most fascinating parts of the series for me.

3.) Ba'alzamon. Whom I don't think I'll be seeing for a while(I'm on book 4)

4.) Used to be A Song Of Ice And Fire but I fell out of love with it. I mostly just read My Little Pony fanfiction when I'm not reading this (only recently have I started actually trying to get back into reading seriously, and I pretty much started with Wheel Of Time and ASOIAF)

@John Yup. I'm big on villains. Without Tywin to serve as a central Big Bad for me to focus my love on (and I so did love him) the whole morality of the series starts getting too jumbled and messed up. I didn't know who was right and who was wrong. I just kinda stopped caring.

... I don't mix well with grey and grey morality.

and as long as they don't suddenly decide to make Shai'tan a misunderstood Well Intentioned Extremist Anti-Villain who deserves to win just as much as the dragon then I don't think I'll have that problem here. XP

@John Yup. I'm big on villains. Without Tywin to serve as a central Big Bad for me to focus my love on (and I so did love him) the whole morality of the series starts getting too jumbled and messed up. I didn't know who was right and who was wrong. I just kinda stopped caring.

and as long as they don't suddenly decide to make Shai'tan a misunderstood Well Intentioned Extremist Anti-Villain who deserves to win just as much as the dragon then I don't think I'll have that problem here. XP

*gasp* You named the Dark One! *faints*

*gasp* You named the Dark One! *faints*

I thought he was talking about a sandworm

Actualy, maybe I haven't gotten there yet, but is there any real reason they aren't allowed to say his name? Or is it just fear?

Draws his attention to you. Mention in tEotW, the one guy who named him got really sick and his crops failed.

Book 2, Trollocs attack when Rand says it.

ect.

Archived