DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

September Roll Call

Niniel

You know what to do. Sign in and receive 5 points.

Last month I asked you what weaves you would like to be able in rl and most of us chose Travelling. So this month you will get 5 extra points for telling about a trip that you have done or would like to do.

I still dream about going to Iceland - the island of fairy tales. Right now I´m most focused on getting enough money to meet Leelou (and hopefully some other DM members) at JordanCon next year.

Some favourite places I have been to are Visby, Gothenburg, California and London.

For Snow: POST ONLY ONCE! :wink:

You best come see me at Jordancon!

and I plan on road tripping to Jordancon obviously :P

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not here!

I'd like to Travel to the edge of the known universe (if we're talking regular Traveling) and gaze both back and beyond.

If we could Time-Travel, I'd Travel to the first milionth of a second right before what is known as 'The Inflation' right after the Big Bang.

I wouldn't mind dying -at all-, if only my last thought would be "so that's how it all started, so that's how the Laws of Nature came into existince!"...

C'mon people...let's reach Onwards, to the edge..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akek6cFRZfY

"When I reach to the edge of the universe, I do so knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves."

Archived