DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

September Roll Call

Niniel

You know what to do. Sign in and receive 5 points.

Last month I asked you what weaves you would like to be able in rl and most of us chose Travelling. So this month you will get 5 extra points for telling about a trip that you have done or would like to do.

I still dream about going to Iceland - the island of fairy tales. Right now I´m most focused on getting enough money to meet Leelou (and hopefully some other DM members) at JordanCon next year.

Some favourite places I have been to are Visby, Gothenburg, California and London.

For Snow: POST ONLY ONCE! :wink:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here, and I really wish to see Siberia - obviously, parts of it because it will take a long time to see all of it :tongue:. I know I would like to see parts of the Verkhoyansk mountains, Lake Baikal, east Siberian taiga, and Altai mountains; but just anywhere with breathtaking land. I would also like to visit some of the tribes that live there, since I know shamanism is a big thing among them and I am interested in such things.

Sighing in for the month. :P

Well, I've been to Las Vegas and San Antonio many times but I would dearly LOVE to travel to

Santorini, Greece, and hang out there on the hillside at night so I can see the city lights reflect on

the water and maybe see the stars&moon.

Just that picture in my mind is classic! That's a happy thought indeed while working retail all of the time.

Then, I'd try to find some mezedes and enjoy the evening.

I'm so not well-traveled...

I'd love to go to Europe at some point, especially England, Ireland, and Italy.

But my dream vacation is still a road trip to all 30 major league baseball stadiums to catch a game at each one, sightseeing and visiting friends along the way.

¡Estoy aquí!

I wish to go back to Spain and see Sevilla and Valencia, among other places. I loved Barcelona and Salamanca and Madrid.

Oh, and I want to go to Scotland, participate in the Edinburgh Arts Festival and Fringe Festival. That would be so exciting!

YOOOOOOOOOO!!

I want to go anyWHERE! For the love of God and everything that's HOLY!! I want to go to Ireland, England, Japan, Germany, Greece, Prague, Switzerland. I have never been off this bloody rock. I've been to Washington DC for a school trip in 7th grade. that was 20 years ago!!!! Right now the missus and I are trying to save to go to Las Vegas and get married by Dwayne Newton. lol Forget the ceremony we're goin to Vegas! We'll just have a party when we get back for a reception. lol

Here.

I've never been anywhere. Cali since '90. I'd like to go to Pennsylvania because I have two sisters there. One I haven't seen since I was 5 and the other I've never met in person but was able to get in touch with through first myspace then facebook. So there's one good thing about social media. It's not exotic or anything but as of now that's my dream trip.

Been a few places. Love to go back to some of them. I had a great day and a half in London. I would like to go back and see how it has changed in the past 30 years. I will also NEVER forget standing on the Arizona Memorial when I was in Hawaii.

Would love to visit the great cities of Europe. also Japan would be great and Australia would be interesting. Wouldn't mind going back to Hawaii either.

Mills, Las Vegas is a blast but very different now then it was. Better and worse. I guess like everything else.

Archived