DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there are only three unviewed people left and two are scum so to me it seems obvious

Either me rand or snowy are scum and one is town. My self vote was to see if one would try jump on it but I guess not

I wish they would of NKd me and slipped up but guess they arent that stupid

UNVOTE VOTE RAND

I do agree that one of us three probably is scum. I am pretty sure there will be a godfather, there is one in every basi game I have played I think. That being said, Daps self vote and then seeing if others would jump on it when he is a legitimate vote is kind of scummy and lazy scumhunting. vote Dap

I just realized that we don't have our doc, but I wasn't nightkilled so far. Why is that?

The only reason I can think of is that the GF is John Snow, Rand or Dap; people who I could have viewed last night, and the scum planned for him to get town credit by me viewing him. Or, possibly, the GF is the only scum left, and is one of the people I already viewed. Then they would have left me alive since I'm no longer a threat.

I am not mafia, look at what Dap did to see, he voted himself, seeing if anyone would jump on when he was a completely valid vote since he was not viewed. Town would have gone on that train regardless, yet he turned it around so he could cast suspicion on those who voted for him. Why did he do that? Not a town move.

As for myself, I am not mafia, so either Dap is mafia, or only one godfather is left in the game. Now if you really want me to, I will roleclaim, but I really don't want to. Please do not lynch me before I claim.

My thoughts on Ironeyes not being killed, either what he said, or mafia is trying to do something weird and cast suspicion on him somehow.

Archived