DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Siggie Pros are having a contest... ABOUT US!!

U4ea

OK, maybe not "about" us, but they're using us as the basis for their August siggie contest! WHOO-HOO!!!

You can stop in here and check out the thread and rules!

I'll post a link when awesome people have thrown some images in for us! Poetstorm says we can vote for the winner! *grins broadly*

I'm so excited to see what people come up with! I LOVE SIGGIES!!!

You find some pics that you have permission to use (sometimes artists give permissions on their sites) and put them together in a photo editing program. :-)

You find some pics that you have permission to use (sometimes artists give permissions on their sites) and put them together in a photo editing program. :-)

Please direct me to a photo editing program. Thanks.

Thanks Boopsy, I was just looking for the tutorial link to go post it...but you've already done it! There's still time to enter if anyone wants. :D

I'm very excited. I have some entries already, though I'm waiting to post them all together before voting...and they look beautiful! ^-^

OK! All the entries are in and voting is now open. I hope you guys all take a look and vote since it's for the kin. ^-^ Here's the form:

Categories:

There will be four categories. Each siggy will be nominated by voters in each category.

1. Best Graphics (choice of pictures, graphics appearance)

2. Best Text (wording, text layout etc)

3. Most Original Idea

4. Best overall layout and design

Voters!

Even if you're not going to be in the contest, we need you to help us vote after the submissions are in! Everyone gets one vote including contestants so the more the merrier!

Voting is now open! Please PM the form below to me with your nominations. Thanks! ^-^

Form for voting:

Please nominate a siggy for each category by putting in the entry#. The siggy with the most nominations wins that category!

Best Graphics Nomination -
Best Text Nomination -
Most Original Idea Nomination -
Best Overall Layout and Design Nomination - 

Archived