DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

welcome Mik to the Black Tower!!

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see, first by a minute :)

we love new madmen so much we wrestle for the opportunity to welcome them home...

and now you're twice welcome.... and home...

someone please get the man some tainted brownies and make him official, I'm on the iPad and all I can send is warm welcome and tainty happiness :happy:

oh.... and about the llamas.... er..... just watch where you step...

Welcome Mik.

Alas no brownies from me as I am not supposed to be here and should be getting ready to do stuff.

I'm a Shadow Stormleader here so any questions about the BT, Shadow and other stuff feel free. I also look after the Mafia and Games so let me know if I can't help you with any of that.

Our Lady Dragon will spot you quite quickly and make everything official, until then just hang about and join in stuff :)

now it's official. there will be pms. er.... pm's...

and soon an abundance of brownies or the tainted treats of your choice.

I'd go with the brownies if I were you, or the pure liquid taint, cause there's some hippo meat in the burgers...

ok, and off to work.

yay, Mik!

Welcome to the Black Tower, Mik!

*tries to remember official things to say since it seems to be expected* Ehm... you will find some nice places as soon as I have given you the key. Until then have fun here at the main board. You can eat the blue pill or the red pill but I do recommend the green one. Welcome PM? Yes, you will get one. Because we really care about the trolloc food new members here. Ehm... and questions. Please ask them. Someone will notice them, put them in the dish washer, forget about them and later on find them and answer them. Did I say welcome? Yes, I did. *pats herself on the head* Just to be sure - you are very welcome.

des, surely you've seen Mik's beautiful theories in WOT discussions....

and now he's here :smile:

.... and I hope he doesn't expect a whole lot of book content, lol... though he's certainly welcome to class up the joint :myrddraal:

and thank you kindly, Ayla, for the lovely refreshments...

eat up, and don't worry, all the food... and drink... is treated with the ever replenishing weave.... and is thoroughly tainty.... which will help this place make sense to you... or will make you stop caring that it doesn't :smile:

please, tell us about yourself, and be as random as possible :).

Archived