DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WELCOME : Tamerya to the Black Tower

Niel an' Tyomn

Welcome to our Taintiness!!!!!!!!! You look like a nice lady but once we're through with you .... ANYWAYS while you're waiting for the Staff to add you to our private boards relax and eat some tainted Brownies!!!!!!!!

brownies.jpg

And if you need anything else let us know and you wish is our command!

Also tell us a bit about yourself, your favorite Asha'man and favorite overall character in WoT (Egwene)!!!!!!!!! BUT WELCOME

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Tamerya. I am the M'Hael. Leader of the shadow faction. We can't wait to see how mad you are already.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you out. I recommend you sign into our roll call and also make sure to R&U the CoC.

Enjoy the brownies!!

I have been mad long before the taint...it only made it..more obvious.. *looks around shiftily*

*munches happily on tainted brownies*...yummm...the taint adds such a marvelous flavour!!

Let's see.. favourite Asha'man and overall character.

Originally it was Dashiva.. and look how well that turned out for me... then I needed to pick a new one, so I settled on Damer Flinn since he showed a heck of a lot of courage.

My favourite character in the entire series... would be Faile. I'm a minority on it..but she thinks a lot like I do... :)

Welcome to the Black Tower! Great to see you here. I see that you are a role player. I wish I had time to role play more. Feel free to tell us about yourself. How long have you been here on DM? Did you watch the Olympics in Calgary? (Lots of good memories...*gets sentimental*) Does Canadians get spoon fed with maple syrup when they are babies?

You will soon get added to our private boards.

Thanks Tina!

I love to RP though I'm not the best writer :)

I've been on DM just a couple months now - so I'm still settling in and slowly making my way through the boards, though other than RP, I'm mostly hanging out in the SG areas.. not the discussion stuff.. ;)

Olympics in Calgary..yes, I watched as much of them as I could - we went to 2 of the events - Ice Dancing and Ski Jumping (my mom was lucky and got to go to the closing ceremonies). I was about 8 when they were here, so I was pretty young, but things still stand out from them. I still have all my pins since it was a huge deal to trade pins with all the international people that were there.

*laughs at the syrup comment*..that's more of a Quebec thing than out west, though we do enjoy our maple syrup (they had maple syrup on poutine at the Stampede this year... I was not quite brave enough to try that one since gravy and syrup just doesn't sound like a good mix to me).

Welcome Tamerya!!! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! Feel free to ask me anything. No, seriously, I am absolutely useless here but feel free to ask me anything. I'm sure someone will be able to help out. hahahaha and

taint

Welcome Tamerya,

Here at the BT your welcome thread is just a small taste of the amazing people and other stuffs you will experience here.

I'm a Shadow Stormleader, so questions and PMs are all welcome. I also look after Mafia and games so let me know if there is anything that takes your fancy. I have a rough guide to mafia if you have never played before and feel like giving it a try. There is no in at the deep end here. ...well apart from with regards to the Spam. That is full on deep end.

Also the RPs and stuffs. Our One Power Battle System is very much good fun. If you ever want to try just let me know.

:)

Thanks John Snow, Random, Millon, and Ithillian :D

I'm playing my first ever mafia game right now, and I'm not thinking it's the game for me...but will check out to see what else is going on :D

Archived