DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome To the Band Masema!!

Katiora

Sorry for the delay in getting this up... I do apologize, but welcome anyway!!! *hands a couple MG Brews to make up for it*

Anyway!! So tell us a little about yourself! What brought you to the band? What other interests do you have?? Just anything you think of!

Jea is our temporary MG for now.. We're still in the process of getting a permanent one so she'll be sending to get you added to the group so you can see our private boards. Until then just feel free to roam and participate in all the boards you can currently see!!

Welcome welcome to the illustrious Band of the Red Hand! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to uhm....having fun, yes that's the right term, having fun with you!

like Kat said, I am the interim social group leader until a permanent is decided so I will be getting you added to see all of the coolest stuff later this evening as I am about to leave for an interview!

Welcome to the Band Masema .. Ignore the Man beneath the Ginger Wig. He is entirely as crazed as he seems and the only taste he possesses is in his mouth and even It's Bad ...

*Jesus, Joseph and Mary on a BIKE brother .. where did you find Björn Borgs' Daisy Dukes! .. No .. don't tell me. I Really don't need to know*

Lol, thanks for the welcomes. Well what to say? I'm 21, I live in Boston, work two jobs, and go to school. Somehow I still have time for DM. I'm huge fan of hockey and American football. I don't really know what drew me here. Mat was always one of my favorite characters in the books.

@Demonspawn...... Pippin, most definitely.

gah everyone's so young *sighs*

Says the woman who looks as fresh as a new born babe in a cradle. I remember you lookin a wee bit older the first time I was hangin around these parts... But, I'm not sure about you shaving your hair off.

Welcome to the Band Masema .. Ignore the Man beneath the Ginger Wig. He is entirely as crazed as he seems and the only taste he possesses is in his mouth and even It's Bad ...

*Jesus, Joseph and Mary on a BIKE brother .. where did you find Björn Borgs' Daisy Dukes! .. No .. don't tell me. I Really don't need to know*

What can I say... If you've got style and class, why keep it to yerself bro? You of all people should be familiar with that.

gah everyone's so young *sighs*

Says the woman who looks as fresh as a new born babe in a cradle. I remember you lookin a wee bit older the first time I was hangin around these parts... But, I'm not sure about you shaving your hair off.

lol! You know very well who THAT picture is of you silly man :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

WELCOME to le BotRH Mas!! :biggrin:

Welcome to the Band Masema. I'm sure you'll have no problem settling in... Sit back, drink and be Merry... Or Pippin... Or whatever Hobbit tickles your fancy

Bahaahaaa! :laugh:

Just wait until you're as old as I am and you have grey hairs on your chest like I have! I look like I'm smuggling a sheep down me tunic. *Baaaaa*

What was that?

....sooooo can we call you a woolly sheepherder who only thinks with the yarn on his chest? >.>

:nyn: :tongue:

Archived