DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

August Roll Call

Niniel

New month in the greatest Social Group on Dragonmount. Sign in to get 5 points and avoid being hanged on the Deserter´s Tree.

Have you ever thought that this saidin stuff would be great to have in real life as well? 5 additional points if you tell us about what weaves you would love to be able to make. (Yes, making up new weaves is allowed.)

I think these are the ones I would like to learn first:

1. Fire ball. It looks cool.

2. Healing. If I by accident happened to hurt someone unintentionally with my fire balls. :laugh:

3. Gateways. Then I could visit all of my DM friends right away and see all the places I want to see.

Those of you that haven´t signed in the BT/DM CoC thread have a few days to do so before I start the big hunt.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here! :D

I would use...

1. Gateways. It would give me more time, and it would save on gas!

2. Healing. The first thing I would do was make sure my poor kittie's leg didn't hurt.

3. Illusion. Sometimes, I wish my family thought I was somewhere else. :P

I would create a weave which allowed me to go back in time to prevent myself from editing a post in a mafia game which ends up leading to a hilariously appropriate punishment from the mod.

Ok yeah, I guess the TARDIS weave does that, so that and other stuffs.

I'm here.

As for weaves, Traveling would be very nice - that way I would be able to go between home and university easily. I would also like Healing to help protect people, and the ability to shift the winds around so that it's never windy when I'm walking outside at school.

I need Traveling ASAP. I never give myself quite enough time to drive to work, park, and walk to my desk... and my office is moving next month to a different building a couple of miles further away, with a longer walk to my desk. :darkone:

Gateways, because people will insist on living so far away and plane tickets are expensive :)

Healing

Some kind of Bonding

Something that lets moi fly

The ability to make little Fire/Earth/Air/Waterbeastehs cos they would be cute :happy:

all of this.

A weather weave as well, maybe something small like heat up the air around me, or just to be able to grab stuff with air, because I require MOAR tools for my laziness.

I'm here! =D

Hmmmm I'd definetally like travelling and the Illusion weaves =D The Conjunction weaves are cool as well.

But, if all that were to fail I could just stick to shoving a lightning bolt through someone's face =P

Archived