DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Olympics 2012 - An Invitation

WildTaltos

olympic_rings_568.jpg

Beginning August 6, the Light Faction will be hosting the Black Tower's Summer Olympic Games within the Arena! All factions are invited to participate - Light, Shadow, and Civilians - to compete for medals - and points! - for the fame and glory of their faction!

Games shall include such things as Olympic hangman, a three part Trivial Triathalon, a Guess the Pictures Relay, and a couple contests (a siggy contest and a SPAMATHON) that will be judged by a distinguished Judging Panel in order to decide the winners. All of these events will offer points that will go towards a Faction total which will be averaged to decide the Faction who overall won the Olympics at the close on August 12, and, regardless of your Faction Total, in addition we shall choose individuals who overall performed the best and will be recognized as the best athletes of the games (and that means even more points)! There shall also be an Olympic Party off to the side as events run, not for points but for sheer entertainment, run by a special guest (you shall see when you get to it :tongue:).

So in case you were too lazy to read that :cool:, here is the run-down of what you need to know:

BLACK TOWER OLYMPICS

Where: The Arena

When: August 6 - August 12

ALL BLACK TOWER MEMBERS WELCOME!

The Olympic flame is on its way to our Arena this very moment! We will hope to see you there at the lighting of the torch!

torch-run.jpg

I look forward to this!

Civies, listen up! I´m going to compete with you and I don´t intend to loose. So get up and start the training - you don´t want to disappoint the Lady Dragon. :baalzamon:

10 laps around the tower as a warm-up.

Why the Arena? Just a thought that if we did this on the Main Board it may encourage new members to join us?

^

Let me translate this. It means "Yay. What a great idea. It will be so much fun."

This is a perfect opportunity to join the BT if you want to be a part of the Olympics.

Archived