DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is your favorite character in WOT?

lionheart

Who is your favorite character in WOT?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite character in WOT?

2. 2. Which one from above should I remove? (to add another character)

Please share your favorite character in WOT with all of us!

I know the choices are limited!

I know that similar polls may be running (but not with all above choices), and if Mods decide to close this poll, I have no objection!

But We really want to know from 20 most likely candidates, who wins!!

May the poll begin!!!

Edited by lionheart

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote goes to Mat Cauthon.

He is quick, bright, witty, adaptable, brave but not overly so, enjoys life, will do what is needed to be done when time comes, master commander, truly a silver lining in the dark cloud of WOT! And I almost forgot, he is the luckiest man in WOT!!

Now it's your turn!

Don't forget to post the reason behind your vote!! :biggrin:

Edited by lionheart

Mat Cauthon for sure, although I tried to click on all of them..... I just cannot imagine WOT without any of those characters....[ exept cads, thats just my "2 cence" though]....

Edited by Jarlaxle

Mat Cauthon for sure, although I tried to click on all of them..... I just cannot imagine WOT without any of those characters....[ exept cads, thats just my "2 cence" though]....

I totally agree with you... even i end up clicking 4 of them. :biggrin:

Sorry, I had to modify the poll rule to allow only one choice. Only the most favorite!!

Even with 20 choices to choose from, I am sure many will complain about not including Berelain, Logain, Lews Therin, Bashere, Gareth Bryne, Galad, Rhuarc, Loial, etc...

feel free to suggest any modification to choices. I am ever willing to accommodate. but also suggest one name to remove from list!!! :darkone:

thanks.

P.S.- Modified the poll to allow you to suggest any name to be taken off from primary poll.

Edited by lionheart

I'm leaning towards Suian. Despite suffering the most beside Rand (what with being stilled and losing control when it was needed most), I admire her for picking herself up and not giving up. She can be funny sometimes, especially in regard to Gareth Bryne, and she is brave too.

It's too hard to pick out of the major majors :smile:

My favorites, because it's almost impossible to choose one: Rand, Mat, Lanfear, Ishmael/Moridin, Demandred, Moiraine, Min, Semirhage, Thom, Lan, Nynaeve, Egwene (sometimes, but not always), Aviendha (sometimes, but not always), and of course Verin.

I voted Lanfear though, just because I do love her as a character. I want her to come back to the Light.

My favorites, because it's almost impossible to choose one: Rand, Mat, Lanfear, Ishmael/Moridin, Demandred, Moiraine, Min, Semirhage, Thom, Lan, Nynaeve, Egwene (sometimes, but not always), Aviendha (sometimes, but not always), and of course Verin.

I voted Lanfear though, just because I do love her as a character. I want her to come back to the Light.

Good choice! And as the story is progressing, we may yet find Lanfear returning to Light (or help Rand in some way). Had this been a multiple choice poll,she would've been one of my choice!

How do you leave out Loial?!!?! Of the non superpowered people (Sorry Mat, I consider you superpowered) he's a beast!

That being said, of course my heart belongs to Mat. I wish I could vote for more than one though.

More so, how can you not have Verin freaking Sedai on the poll. One of the best and most unique characters in the series.

Hi. Sorry I couldn't keep her in the poll... it allows only 20 choices per question.

I know Verin is one of the important characters in WOT, silently moving pieces behind the scenes ...

May be later on we can include her. But for that we'll have to remove one of the existing choices!

More so, how can you not have Verin freaking Sedai on the poll. One of the best and most unique characters in the series.

Hi. Sorry I couldn't keep her in the poll... it allows only 20 choices per question.

I know Verin is one of the important characters in WOT, silently moving pieces behind the scenes ...

May be later on we can include her. But for that we'll have to remove one of the existing choices!

That would be Faaaiiilllleeee!

Voted for Ishamael, he defiantly does not get enough book time.

Remove Faile, no one will vote for her :).

That would be Faaaiiilllleeee!

Maybe Faile will 'FAIL' to remain on board!

But still the poll is quiet young, and 'none' choice still has more votes than Faile in 2nd question...

We should wait for 2-3 weeks to allow all to vote. Then we will remove the least favorite person.

Also you can always change your vote by deleting your vote, and re-voting

Thanks

Edited by lionheart

I picked Mat, and I'm sure everyone knows why lol. He's funny, charismatic, great leader, lucky, enjoys life, and everything else. It took me a few minutes to decide whether I should pick Ishamael, Thom, or Mat though. I think those three have the most interesting personalities out of the list.

I think Verin and Asmodean should be added. Verin cause she is Verin. And Asmodean because he is my second favorite character, maybe my first. It is too bad he had to die because of the plot because I would have loved for him to have more screen time and a few POV's. That's one of the biggest losses I feel in the series.

Asmodean! Great character. I love his story about the man gripping onto the twigs while Asmodean watches.

That is a great quote...

TFoH Ch. 3

I once saw a man hanging from a cliff. The brink was crumbling under his fingers, and the only thing near enough to grasp was a tuft of grass, a few long blades with roots barely clinging to the rock. The only chance he had of climbing back up on the cliff. So he grabbed it." His abrupt chuckle held no mirth. "He had to know it would pull free.