DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WELCOME : Jonas to the Black Tower

Niel an' Tyomn

WELCOME JONAS nice to see some lightie material coming into the Black Tower!!!!!!!!!! You start off as a Civie and then keep working your way up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway if anything was unclear in the rules or if you have any questions feel free to PM me or any other Lightie the Shadows bite!

ONCE AGAIN WELCOME!!!!!

:smile:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My goodness... That was fast.

Welcome to the BT Jonas. Always a fun time here. Ill bring some brownies I just need time to bake some.... and sleep. Ive heard sleep is important for baking brownies for people. Burned hands help no one right?

Welcome to the madhouse, Jonas. Great to see you here. We want to know everything about you. Who is your favourite asha´man? Do you like chocolate or do you love chocolate? What size are your shoes? I have figured out that the yellow key goes to your bike, and the red to your house but what about the blue?

welcome, Jonas!!!

so much happens while I sleep :)

so very nice to see you here.

please explore everything you can, it's a very twisty, turny tower with all kinds of hidden corridors.

soon you'll have access to even more of it, so if you get confused or have any questions, just ask :)

Welcome to teh insanity Jonas!! :biggrin:

Here there be llamas. And unicorns. And other random animals belonging to our secret world-taking-over army menagerie. Don't worry, they ALL bite :baalzamon:

Oh, and hi I'm Nya, pleased yet meetcha! I'm a stormleader for the Shafow so if you have any questions the Lighties can't answer about our Faction, please feel free to ask mr aaaanytime! :happy:

Shuddup Lews Therin. I don't have time to listen to the explanation of Newtons Law right now :myrddraal:

Welcome to the Black Tower, Jonas :biggrin: ! If you love spam, and/or you love games, we have plenty to go around of both!

I am a Storm Leader of the Light, so if you got any questions about the Light Faction - which is only the greatest faction around - or any general questions about the Black Tower, feel free to toss me a PM :happy:!

Enjoy your time here!

and as soon as you get access to the subboards, you may want to put your name down for the 100 questions game. lotta points, and a great way to get to know people. in.... the really unique way we do here.

LOL... what she said.

Also, now that I've officially welcomed you to DM, welcome to my favorite little corner of it! :laugh:

*snags a brownie to go with her morning coffee*

Don't mind me, I'm just waking up. I just started working the afternoon shift this week, and my schedule is sorting itself out slowly.

Welcome, Jonas! Thrilled to welcome newcomers more and more (considering I'm new myself :)

So which character would you say you identify with most? A Mat? A Rand? A Lan? An Olver? etc....

Thanks for the welcome!

I personally identify more with Rand. I'd like to identify more with a Lan (which is why I RP a warder usually!)

I find that my relationships are complex. Often I wonder about the motivations of people I associate with. Romance can blind me to what I supposed to be doing sometimes :rolleyes: And while I usually sacrifice myself to my duty, sometimes I have a little Mat in me, a trickster who attempts to loaf off dicing in a tavern with a girl who has large eyes and nice ankles, hehehe.

Archived