DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Make you own ... Elayne!

Elgee

To recap:

Misheru started a thread, Create your own Aes Sedai or Warder Avatar, which inspired this competition.

Here's how it works: I will start a thread for a character, and we all make avatars for them, using this application (or any other you want):

http://www.dolldivine.com/

You can make as many of each character as you want, and post them in this thread. They MUST be your own work fully made in one of the doll divine apps, though, not a picture you found somewhere or photoshopped. Please don't post them straight from Doll Divine to here - they tend to disappear. Rather save them to your computer or directly to photobucket (right click on your picture, click on "copy image location", then in photobucket pick "more" instead of "my computer" in upload, then "The Web", then insert the link.).

If you don't posses something like a photobucket, you're welcome to send the DD links to me and I'll do so for you.

After a week or so, I'll assemble them all for one character in one post (depending on how many there are) and start a poll. Pointsies will be forthcoming, and maybe even req credit. Rinse and repeat.

People may make INSIGHTFUL comments on and discuss the avatars, but spammers WILL be sent to the Kitchens.

Some information on Elayne Trakand:

Green Aes Sedai & Queen of Andor.

Tall for a woman, exceedingly beautiful, with blue eyes like sapphires and red-gold, curly hair. She has a smooth-skinned, perfectly oval face, dimpled smile and full red lips.

Her personal sigil is a golden lily. She now wears the Rose Crown.

Oh my word but you guys are so creative! I love Valan Luca Elayne, Tippsy, and the shawl you did, Mish!

I find it interesting that we all have a different face for her - is your "face" for her how you have always pictured her?

Here's a few I didn't have time to post yesterday:

Elayne as Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah:

ElayneasAS1.jpg

Elayne as Queen (I tried to imitate the rose crown, and she's in Andor's red & white):

Elayneasqueen1.jpg

Elayne as Queen, with her Captain General Birgitte (I wish that app would give options for pants for the girls! Birgitte is supposed to be wearing ballooning blue pants, black boots, a short red coat with high white collar):

Elayneasqueen2wBirgitte.jpg

Im not happy with the face on mine. I like Ryrins first, and yours best Mother. But to me it was very hard to do Elayne's face in this app. No matter what you do, the faces end up sort of stiff. And Elayne to me has lots of charisma and there's so much shining trough her face. I always imagine her like Hilarie Burton (actress from One Tree Hill)

Im not happy with the face on mine. I like Ryrins first, and yours best Mother. But to me it was very hard to do Elayne's face in this app. No matter what you do, the faces end up sort of stiff. And Elayne to me has lots of charisma and there's so much shining trough her face. I always imagine her like Hilarie Burton (actress from One Tree Hill)

My first is the one I like best.

Archived