DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome John Snow to the BT!

RandA lThor

Welcome to the BT John Snow! Here we are all a little crazy due to the TaintTM and we all love to spam. We have discussions, OP battles, games, and a bunch of other things to keep you occupied. Have some browniesbrownies3-061.gifand welcome to the BT!

Welcome to the Black Tower, John Snow! Hehe I remember you from the newcomer board :tongue:.

Take a look around, do not mind the voices, and enjoy the spam [going to have to - it is EVERYWHERE :baalzamon:]...

I am a Storm Leader here so if you have any questions or concerns, give me a shout whenever you like :wink: .

Welcome to the Black Tower! This is the place if you want to meet new crazy friends. You will soon be added to our private boards.

Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? I guess you like ASOIAF? Do you have a favourite asha´man?

Wow, 6 people posted on this thread before I even noticed it. This must be a popular group, eh?

A little bit about myself: I'm an avid reader and am always in search for new books to read.

A list of my favorites:

The Wheel of Time (duh)

A Song of Ice and Fire

Tom Clancy's series (the original one that he actually wrote)

Mistborn

Dune

The Dresden Files

Darthe, if you just finished A Dance of Dragons, I'll happily explain to you how I'm not dead. (or, at least, not permanently)

No spoilers!!!!!! We just played a GoT mafia game and I read too much that I didn´t want to know. I have only read two and a half book so far.

I like your list. I need to read some of those. Right now I´m reading the second Mistborn book.

I'm afraid it must be said at some point, so I will be the one to say it and get it over with.

You know nothing, John Snow.

:biggrin:

Welcome to the Black Tower. Glad to have another ASoIaF fan among us.

Archived