DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome flash_fire to the BT!

RandA lThor

FLASH! Aaaaaah-aaaaaah!

flashgordon.jpg

He'll save every one of us.

Welcome to the BT Flash. Getting posting random stuff all over every Thread you can see. Our Lady Dragon will arrange for you to be added to our Private Boards just as soon as she can.

I'm a Stormleader here so feel free to ask questions, you may even get answers.

Why did you decide to join the BT?

Welcome to the madhouse, Flash. I see Rand got you the brownies - go ahead and eat them if you like chocolate and Taint...they are perfectly safe :baalzamon::tongue:.

I hope you have a fun time here - and it is plenty of fun if you like spam and games and one power battles :biggrin: (who doesn't :unsure: ?)

Who is your favourite Asha'man in the books? Care to share anything about yourself with your fellow BTers :happy: ?

I want to learn how to heal! Gosh! That's why I joined the BT. (actually, I was sort of "convinced" in my 'welcome thread')

And I like the guy who wants to learn how to heal-- Flinn!

Spam tastes terrible! Brownies! Yum! Oh. I think some shadows are behind me! Help me! ROFL - ISIAGOTF!

I would say read my welcome post but that isn't needed. I want a nice women (or three). Some people call me smart, I deny them. Oh, if I ever am about to PK someone in an RPG (and I know the person knows WoT)... I make sure to say "I have won again, Lew Therins!" Absolutely hilarious!

I want to learn how to heal! Gosh! That's why I joined the BT. (actually, I was sort of "convinced" in my 'welcome thread')

And I like the guy who wants to learn how to heal-- Flinn!

Spam tastes terrible! Brownies! Yum! Oh. I think some shadows are behind me! Help me! ROFL - ISIAGOTF!

I would say read my welcome post but that isn't needed. I want a nice women (or three). Some people call me smart, I deny them. Oh, if I ever am about to PK someone in an RPG (and I know the person knows WoT)... I make sure to say "I have won again, Lew Therins!" Absolutely hilarious!

haha, oh yes

Welcome Flash! Aaaauuuuhh!

He's the saviour of the universe!

Just saw Ted the other day, they have this whole deal with Sam Jones from Flash, pretty funny. Overall kinda liked the movie.

Anyhoo Flash, is Flinn your favorite Ashaman? Have you read the whole series? Do you have a favorite random word that you like to shout?

I don't have a "favorite word I like to shout"... I haven't read the whole series. No one except a select group of people including Brandon Sanderson have read the entire series. Have I read the entire series that has been published? Yes. And I am currently working on my reread (in EoTW).

Welcome to the Black Tower! As you might know, we enjoy playing with fire here... :biggrin: Which means that you will fit in well.

The admins will add you to our private boards as soon as they can. Until then, please take a look at the main board and jump right in wherever you feel like.

Archived