DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Party #6-Create Your Own Party!

U4ea

This should be fun! You have experienced 5 Kin parties so far. This one you have complete control over! This is sort of like a one line poem, except that instead of a line of poetry, you're adding an element of a party! You can add a decoration, a food, an activity... Whatever you want!

The rules:

You can only post one element per post.

You cannot double post! (That means someone else has to post before you can post again)

You have to keep it PG13.

That's it! Have fun and let's party!

My addition:

DISCO BALL!

Jalapeno poppers?! :biggrin:

I'll add pole dancers. Wait. PG-13. Rhinoceros Pole dancers. That's PG 13 right? It's not like their strippers.

Wait, lots of Rhinos are protected... I'd really be adding PETA if I did that! And maybe jail time. That'd be 2 things, dammit.

I'd better just stick with adding balloons that say "Happy Birthday".

SG1, the TV Show, everything through season 7. ;)

You didn't become food, silly head. You're supposed to be adding something to the party with every post. I'm going to assume you added yourself the first time. ;)

By the way, for those that couldn't guess and didn't know, this is my long-absent warder. No need to tattle on me for flirting. Unless you just want to. *laughs*

My addition: Tiki Torches!

Go ahead tattle... see if either of us care... I was thinking about seeing exactly where that PG-13 line is again.

Oh, adding to the party, sure.. I added me, and added you to my lap... this time I'm gong to add... hmmm... music, Victorian Industrial Punk I think.

bah, I don't need a cute, red haired female bartender. I'm hiring another one, who will probably run off with said cute, red-haired bar tender...

draft_lens5429462module41302502photo_1245465655ryan-reynolds.jpg

That should do it... *grins*

Archived