DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ironthrone.gif

The King signalled to the woman once more and she approached the Throne. Another whispered word and she turned to the assembled crowd. All fell silent again. Looking back at the King she waited and watched as a hand was raised and a finger pointed. This one had been selected for death then.

Now she spoke to the Crowd.

The King has spoken. This one has commited Treason and crimes against the state and so must die. Guards sieze them.

The guards grabbed at the now gibbering wreck and forced them to their knees. A sword was raised and fell oh so quickly. There was only death suitable for such a soul.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (12): Despo, Tiinker, Turin, Len, Mynd, Rand, Peace, Tress, Razen, Kae, EP, The Iron Throne

Jack (4): Kudaran, Basel Gill, Blackhoof

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Turin (5): TMD, Jack, Tina, Arez, Nightstrike

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Lynch has been Achieved. Night has come.

Arez - Melisandre - Town Vig has been Lynched.

It is now Night

WTF?!?! That's Smokecrotch Firewoman! Town?! Town Vig?!?! I'm totally on a different page then.

I can see why Arez didn't wanna claim the role, but damn son.....seriously? Should have at least revealed the VIG part.

Rapunzel in a photo booth sings "Someday, my prints will come!"

Wait.....the Iron Throne?! Why did I think that was a player?

Seriously, if you are at L2 or even L3, you might as well reveal no matter how weird it sounds. If Firecrotch is town, then ANYONE could be scum in this game.

And how did EP move to Arez? Wasn't he supposed to be Vote Controlled?

I'm gonna let Darthe post the deadline for Night to keep it stateside - but it will be about 48 hours ish. Also - if there are conflicts in Night Actions then it will be decided on a first come first served basis - therefore it is in your own interests to get your Night Actions in as soon as possible.

Thank you

:smile:

To bad I missed deadline... I do have a few thoughts though I'll admit I skimmed a little bit. I'll do a better read from where I left off later tonight when I have more time on my computer.

Ugh, I would peg the Lannisters as mafia, the Starks are probably town/masons, and I see Targaryions as their own faction. As for the conversation on Tyrion, I don't think he should be included in the Lannister-side, he's more likely third party because he's anti Joffery and all that insanity. His character is more for the good of everyone, and giving the Lannisters a better name than they have.

Right now I'm more inclined to believe Turin's reveal, though I'm still suspicious of him.

I don't remember, who was Melisandre? >.<

Now I'm gonna go get dressed for late lunch/dinner.... a day in he ocean with those tides make you hungry! I ended up 4 hotels down because the currents were pulling so hard. Yeesh!

Archived