DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

He had stood silent when they had previously challenged him. Voicing defiance at their demands. Did they not know who he was? No ... and that was doubly the problem.

'Tell us your name', they said, 'and we will leave you be.' but he knew that if he did that, they would likely not leave him alone at all.

'You may have my identity when you pry it from my cold, dead hands,' he said.

'Very well,' they said, 'We shall.'

The Guards were summoned to fulfill the conditions upon which his name would be released to them, just as soon as he was released from life. He knelt, and a blade was placed on the back of his neck. There was only a moment's pause before it was driven down into his body. He died with the whisper of a name upon his lips.

Tywin Lannister: Town - 2x double voter has been Lynched

It is now Night ... again :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI, I received a message by raven overnight, offering to help me meet my win condition if I would vote Basel early in the day phase on suspicion of being the third party recruiter.

I did not have time to place a vote because of my work schedule and the speed of this day phase, but I did not trust the message in the least.

Honestly, I suspected it came from Despo, trying to build early momentum on someone else to avoid a lynch. And I figured if I cooperated, I'd find myself dead before the promised assistance came through.

Whoever it was from, I was not planning to cooperate, because I do not believe that message was generated from a town-oriented player.

.Tyrion Lannister is town..........throws the books out the window...

No! Books are like babies, you need to be gentle and take care of them.

(When this game is over we might consider throwing Darthe out of the window though...)

The day dawned bright and warm, the promise of Spring instead of Winter. Those assembled blinked as they entered the Hall, their eyes struggling to adjust to the light. Cautiously they looked around at each other, as had become their habit. The mental count a matter of survival now. This time, they were one short.

Guard were sent to the missing person's chamber, to ascertain his current status. As suspected, it was 'Deceased'. His body lay on his bed in the false pose of peaceful death. The knife plunged into his heart confirmed the lie, as did the letter the knife had pinned to the body. This death was an act of revenge.

Songstress: Stannis Baraetheon - Vanilla / personal win of hammering a King has been Killed

It is now Day

Not voting (7): Despo, Dice, Peace, Rand, Razen, Tina, Turin

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch

ironthrone.gif

The figure seated on the Throne was cast even deeper into shadow by the bright sunlight. The King raised his hand and beckoned his Voice to him. She leaned close, awaiting his words. Then she stood and slowly backed away from the Throne, eyes lowered. This time, the King would speak himself.

Rising from the Throne, the King stepped into the pool of light that had formed directly in front of it, his hair bright and golden, his eyes cruel. At last he was revealed.

Stannis has reaped that which was sown. For I reward that which is given. Fealty with love. Valor with honour. Disloyalty with vengeance.

Thought for the day: whose fault is it that I am king? I say it is Jaime's fault for not being able to control himself around his sister. For his inability to treat me properly I say off with his head.

VOTE PEACE

I hate you daddy/uncle!!!! Just die!!!

Y'all really shoulda lynched me when yall had the chance :laugh:

Oh and btw, I really AM Lysa Arryn. But no one wondered who Lenlo might have recruited... :wink:

:myrddraal:

Oh and cause we deserve a stylin win, there's one more bit of business that needs to be taken care of

Vote Peace

Bumping these to the top of this page

The day dawned bright and warm, the promise of Spring instead of Winter. Those assembled blinked as they entered the Hall, their eyes struggling to adjust to the light. Cautiously they looked around at each other, as had become their habit. The mental count a matter of survival now. This time, they were one short.

Guard were sent to the missing person's chamber, to ascertain his current status. As suspected, it was 'Deceased'. His body lay on his bed in the false pose of peaceful death. The knife plunged into his heart confirmed the lie, as did the letter the knife had pinned to the body. This death was an act of revenge.

Songstress: Stannis Baraetheon - Vanilla / personal win of hammering a King has been Killed

It is now Day

Not voting (7): Despo, Dice, Peace, Rand, Razen, Tina, Turin

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch

ironthrone.gif

The figure seated on the Throne was cast even deeper into shadow by the bright sunlight. The King raised his hand and beckoned his Voice to him. She leaned close, awaiting his words. Then she stood and slowly backed away from the Throne, eyes lowered. This time, the King would speak himself.

Rising from the Throne, the King stepped into the pool of light that had formed directly in front of it, his hair bright and golden, his eyes cruel. At last he was revealed.

Stannis has reaped that which was sown. For I reward that which is given. Fealty with love. Valor with honour. Disloyalty with vengeance.

Thought for the day: whose fault is it that I am king? I say it is Jaime's fault for not being able to control himself around his sister. For his inability to treat me properly I say off with his head.

VOTE PEACE

I hate you daddy/uncle!!!! Just die!!!

:tongue:

So you have the voting majority I guess?

Vote Des anyway.

Not that it seems to matter but if you got a raven with a message you should not listen to it. Kind of obvious after what Tress said yesterday.

Archived