DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

All right folks, I'll support it. I only doubt because Lenlo was voting Kae. I still think Lenlo was protecting Despo the other day though.

Unvote, Vote Kae

Kae being 3rd party means this interaction you speak means nothing. He wouldn't know she was 3rd party and would have no reason to distance himself from her. More likely she was doing a good job as a townee (which I think she was) and he wanted her gone.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ironthrone.gif

The King beckoned her over and whispered from the shadows. She nodded and went to stand at the front of the dias and waited for them to become quiet. When all eyes were on her, she turned to look at the King. The King's hand rose and a finger pointed. That was all it took.

Vote Kae

All right folks, I'll support it. I only doubt because Lenlo was voting Kae. I still think Lenlo was protecting Despo the other day though.

Unvote, Vote Kae

Kae being 3rd party means this interaction you speak means nothing. He wouldn't know she was 3rd party and would have no reason to distance himself from her. More likely she was doing a good job as a townee (which I think she was) and he wanted her gone.

That's true. Then I hope Kae is telling the truth about the bomb and Despo hammers. :)

Official Vote Count:

Despo(1): kae

Kae(7): peace, rand, Turin, Tina, BG, Andrew, Iron Throne

Peace (1): Dice

*BG also previously voted and unvoted Despo since the last vote count.

Not Voting (4): Basel-2, Despo, Razen, Tress,

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Lynch Achieved. Scene incoming.

How much do you all think it would cost to pay Sir Patrick Stewart to narrate a game's write-ups and post the narrations as youtube videos?

First off, this would be pure awesomeness.

Second, thanks to all for the b-day wishes and Congrats to Kalyee. I can't wait for the pics, I bet she is a cutiepie. :biggrin:

And with that, I am off for a few hours. Back later on with drunk Mafia.

The day had seemed far too short. Either that, or they had got better at reaching a consensus. The last finger pointed and the final decision was made. Asthe guard was summoned another stepped up instead and blocked his path. This one was dangerous and only a skilled warrior would be able to implement the will of the Realm. Drawing his sword he carefully approached the chosen one, his stance loose but ready. This was to be no execution, but a demonstration of his skills. The other watched him approach and drew his own sword and the crowd moved back, forming a circle around them.

A brief pause and then they rushed at each other, their blades crashing and sparking with the strength of the blows. Long it continued, until the light began to glow golden through the windows, a sign that even the sun was tired. The valiant warriors spun and clashed again and the one selected for death stepped back just a fraction too much - losing his balance and causing an opening, an advantage that the warrior immediately siezed upon, thrusting his sword directly through the other's heart - stopping it instantly.

Looking up at the crowd, to receive their applause and adoration, he was confused to see horror on their faces instead. What was wrong? What were they looking at. There eyes were not meeting his, but instead looking a little lower. He looked down also and was astonished to see the other's sword embedded in his own chest. It was a trap then, and a clever one. If he had only had the time, he would have commended the other for his cleverness. But there was not enough time, and he was already dead ... They fell towards each other and then to the ground, together.

Sakaea - Khal Drogo: Town converted to 3rd Party BOMB!! Has been Lynched

Andrewlee: Sir Barristan Selmy - Town Vanilla has been Killed

It is now NIGHT

Archived