DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The man who had stood by two thrones walked down a hallway lined with marble statues. Each held a different face, a different story and a different name. His steps echoed down the corridor as he admired their faces peering back at him. Some were animated, some lifeless. To most the faces and room would appear to be ordinary, similar to many other rooms, but then again most would never be in this nexus. A caress on one face told the man that it was not quite who he was looking for, peering into the eyes of another decided it's fate. Finally his steps halted, his eye caught on one statue that stood out more than the rest to him, a lifeless one. With a smile he removed it from it's plinth and replaced it with the living one he had caressed earlier. Life fluttered back into the statue and the man surveyed his work with satisfaction. It was interesting to him. Some of the statues seemed to glow moreso than others. With a hurrumph he stepped towards the end of the row and was gone.

bgrishinko has replaced Tiinker, he may post once more.

The woman heard the words from the Northern Throne and her face twisted slightly with distate. Upstart Usurpers had no place in this Hall, and daring to speak with the conviction of a King. She looked to the shadowy figure seated on the Iron Throne. They cared not for this alleged King and so she would not would not either.

She had more immediate problems to resolve first. Another member of the gathering had gone silent and requested that they be allowed to leave. Reluctantly she agreed, but with no dead bodies to necromise, where would she find another.

Suddenly, in the back corner of the hall, a pile of bottles moved and clanked, and a figure sat up amongst them, looking rather the worse for wear and dressed in an outlandish brightly coloured outfit. He had been here all along, listening to their every word. Now he would get the chance to speak as well as listen. Holding out her hand she pulled him to his feet and directed him to where the crowd waited.

TMD has been replaced by Dicetosser1

Good luck Dice. Thanks for agreeing to step in and not making me beg too much :)

It is still Night.

Gday people!!! I am here fresh from a long night dressed up like an idiot pretending to be something im not to now play a game where i pretend to be something im not.....ummm i hope its still not last night!

seriously I have been reading along although i havent been doing rereads like some of u probably have. Now the one thing i will point out is that i am on an extremely different time scale to you lot and no its not cause i live in an alternate reality! Im australian so my posting will probably be largley out of synch with u but i WILL be here every day!

By memory tMD has barely posted at all so i am pretty much gonna act like he didnt at all! I do have some thoughts but will post them in the morning!

Welcome Dice and welcome back BG.

I have not been able to do the reread I talked about. So much happening right now. We are going on vacation tomorrow and today the car decided to die. Yay! Then when I started to search for a rental car we got a big thunderstorm so I had to turn off the PC. I´m not sure we are supposed to go on vacation. *sigh* If I can I will read more this evening but might not be able to. We´ll see.

Darthe, Ithi - I´m sorry you need to find replacements all the time. I´m enjoying this game very much - even though I find it frustrating. :tongue:

Nope.
Nope your role hasn't changed or nope your role has changed.

Hasn't.

You do know I'm not hardly online on weekends right?

I had a lot of replacements in my FF game too. DM mafia might need a hiatus over the summer, I guess.

Kae are you town-aligned, and always have and are town-aligned?

Yes, why? What are you hinting at?

Rand, are you saying that Kae's role or alignment has changed?

I think he is just referring to her role.

Archived