DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting attacked by the one you defended, quite usual. I can't mess with votes in any way...

I just thought it was odd you voted that way, and the only explanation I could come up with was, either you wanted to commit suicide, or you were being VC'd *shrugs*

Hodor had passed only hours before and already the man found himself tormented by shades in Hodor's image. They filled his mind and his dreams that night, carrying him on the dark tides of nightmare. He was running, running for salvation in Winterfell and yet he could not find it as the cold began to claw at his heels. He felt it creeping on him, bringing him the slow kiss of death and screamed. "HODOR!!!" with a jerk he woke and felt his face. It was normal but for a moment he had been Hodor. A tear ran down his face. Outside a wolfs howl rang in the darkness.

Jack_D has been replaced with Blackhoof! It is still night.

The woman had been silent for some time. It had been a difficult Day and she had been glad when Night finally came. The last few moments of light had produced a cacophony of noise and indecision and the quiet darkness that followed had been a relief. Receiving permission from the King, she left for her rooms for the evening and rested.

The following morning she woke early and made herself ready for the day's proceedings. Walking back to the Hall she saw the other members of the gathering leaving their rooms to join her there, the doors to their rooms left open in their haste to not be the last. But one door remained closed.

Cautiously she open the door and entered the room. Crimson arcs on the wall and sheets greeted her, the signs of a struggle that had ended in a death and its victim lying prone in the bed. She glanced around the room and saw that his remedies and instruments had been taken.

Summoning the guards to deal with the mess, she continued to her place by the Throne, pausing slightly at the top of the stairs to announce to the crowd.

BG - Maester Pycell: Town Weak Doctor has been killed.

It is now Day.

With 15? Alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Morning dear mod

Now, I believe that either Turin or Arez are the wsy ro go today. Turin because of his admitted association with a Lannister and Arez because I viewed him last night (jack omitted that hr can see alignments as well) and Arez is none other than a third party player.

Jack also viewed hodor and another player, whom shall remain nameless for now, confirming what was suspected- I was indeed hodor, and a double-voter.

Archived