DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Make your own ... Lan!

Elgee

To recap:

Misheru started a thread, Create your own Aes Sedai or Warder Avatar, which inspired this competition.

Here's how it works: I will start a thread for a character, and we all make avatars for them, using this application (or any other you want):

http://www.dolldivine.com/

You can make as many of each character as you want, and post them in this thread. They MUST be your own work fully made in one of the doll divine apps, though, not a picture you found somewhere or photoshopped. Please don't post them straight from Doll Divine to here - they tend to disappear. Rather save them to your computer or directly to photobucket (right click on your picture, click on "copy image location", then in photobucket pick "more" instead of "my computer" in upload, then "The Web", then insert the link.).

If you don't posses something like a photobucket, you're welcome to send the DD links to me and I'll do so for you.

After a week or so, I'll assemble them all for one character in one post (depending on how many there are) and start a poll. Pointsies will be forthcoming, and maybe even req credit. Rinse and repeat.

People may make INSIGHTFUL comments on and discuss the avatars, but spammers WILL be sent to the Kitchens.

Some information about Al'Lan Mandragoran, known commonly as Lan, also known as Lord of the Seven Towers, Lord of the Lakes, Dai Shan, and to the Aiel as Aan'allein. He is the uncrowned king and only survivor of the royal line of the fallen kingdom of Malkier:

He is a Warder initially bonded to Moiraine Damodred, with the bond passing to Myrelle Berengari upon Moiraine's apparent death. He was later sent to Nynaeve al'Meara, whom he marries. Nynaeve subsequently acquires Lan's bond from Myrelle, and he is currently bonded to Nynaeve.

Lan is often described as having a face of stone and chilling blue eyes. He is very tall with shoulder-length hair greying at the temples, held back by a leather headband called a hadori. He wears the color-shifting Warder cloak, and uses a sword as a weapon.

In the first post of the thread is said that we can choose any other application and I wasn’t really convinced about my Dolldivine Lan, so I used another app to make this one. Is not the Lan I have in mind, but at least it doesn't seem as young and fragile as the Dolldivine one.

Lan2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived