DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Make your own ... Leanne!

Elgee

To recap:

Misheru started a thread, Create your own Aes Sedai or Warder Avatar, which inspired this competition.

Here's how it works: I will start a thread for a character, and we all make avatars for them, using this application (or any other you want):

http://www.dolldivine.com/

You can make as many of each character as you want, and post them in that thread. They MUST be your own work, though, not a picture you found somewhere. If you can't get the link to work (I can't, for the life of me), host them on something like photobucket and then post them here. If you don't posses something like a photobucket, you're welcome to send the links to me and I'll do so for you.

After a week or so, I'll assemble them all for one character in one post (depending on how many there are) and start a poll. Pointsies will be forthcoming, and maybe even req credit. Rinse and repeat.

People may make INSIGHTFUL comments on and discuss the avatars, but spammers WILL be sent to the Kitchens.

Some information about Leanne Sharif, former Blue and Keeper, deposed, stilled, Healed by Nynaeve and now a Green:

She has the copper skin of a Domani, dark eyes and is thin and nearly as tall as a man. She is willowy, graceful, and beautiful. She lost her ageless look after being stilled. Speaks naturally in a clipped, quick way.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaah, Mother, you have me addicted to these. xD

Keeper Leane:

leanekeeper.jpg

I actually used her design from the New Spring graphic novel and spruced it up a bit to be more Keeper-like.

Post-stilling-now-a-Green-Leane

leane1.jpg

The fabrics didn't have a lot of what I thought it should look like, but I made the dress a bit flashier. And I added the blue because it just looked pretty. :)

Well done, CJ!

Leala, I'm so glad I'm not the only one *grins*

Dors, good to see a new face participating!

Here's 2 I did of Leanne post stilling:

Leanneafterstilling2b.jpg

Leanneafterstilling1.jpg

I have the same issue with the hair *nods* - the only one I liked was that app I used to make the very tall Leanne ... now I can't recall the name of the app :(

Archived