DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Nicana to the Black Tower!!!

WildTaltos

My best friend in all of Dragonmount!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Nicana to the nuthouse...uh, Black Tower everyone!!!! The White Tower was being too strict to her, so she is jumping on the crazy train for some tainty fun! Here is some cupcakes for you....and no, there is nothing in them, hehehe...promise!!!

mochi-cupcakes2.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*headdesk* SPAMMIT I fail...maybe next time... sneaky Light Taltos :P

Welcome to teh Taintiness nicana! :D Be wary of the llamas at all times, and here, have a brownie, or two, or 100,000! :happy:

Im Nya, a shadowy Storm Leader, feel free to PM me if you have any questions :smile:

yeah, I'm just saying that it is a nice coincidence that she is in all the ones that I am in, so are you, and so are a lot of people like ayla, maybe all the ones I am in are the major ones.

Welcome Nicana,

There is lots of fun to be had here and a lovely atmosphere to have it in also. We do not have a Kitchens :wink: and if we did it would be used to bake cakes.

And scones.

And the occasional brownie.

:biggrin:

How are you finding DM so far?

Welcome, welcome Nicana! Lots of new faces 'round here! *cheer*

Here... if you're not weird like Taltos there, have some brownies:

42906.jpg

The chunky bits are extra taint. :wink:

Thank you Stress! I love brownies (and taint). Unlike Taltos, I like chocolate, but white chocolate is my favorite. I have a major sweet tooth.

Yeah, still not sure how the whole 'disliking chocolate' thing works. Welcome to the tower, Nic.

Thank you Maw!

Welcome Nicana,

There is lots of fun to be had here and a lovely atmosphere to have it in also. We do not have a Kitchens :wink: and if we did it would be used to bake cakes.

And scones.

Thank you Ithi! Also thank the taint! No kitchens! You don't punish newbies for drinking do you?

I'm really enjoying it here. I would enjoy it more if I wasn't stuck scrubbing floors in the WT. I have met a lot of great, interesting people here and because of DM I got to meet and become best friends with Taltos.

Welcome, welcome Nicana! Lots of new faces 'round here! *cheer*

Here... if you're not weird like Taltos there, have some brownies:

42906.jpg

The chunky bits are extra taint. :wink:

Thank you Stress! I love brownies (and taint). Unlike Taltos, I like chocolate, but white chocolate is my favorite. I have a major sweet tooth.

Yeah, still not sure how the whole 'disliking chocolate' thing works. Welcome to the tower, Nic.

Thank you Maw!

Welcome Nicana,

And scones.

Thank you Ithi! Also thank the taint! No kitchens! You don't punish newbies for drinking do you?

I'm really enjoying it here. I would enjoy it more if I wasn't stuck scrubbing floors in the WT. I have met a lot of great, interesting people here and because of DM I got to meet and become best friends with Taltos.

We usually call her Tress, but EP also calls her Songstie (dont get mad at me Stress, I said EP), and I think somewhere Spamtie came up, i think that was Nya

We still enforce the PG13 rule here, and there are no Bar threads on the main Boards. Once you choose a faction you may find a place that beverages are served.

We are pretty relaxed about most things, and will gently nudge if we feel things are going a little awry :)

Well, traditionally the Lighties want the Light to win and are all crazy cos of the Taint and the Shadows are also a little crazy but a bit dark and evil too.

Generally it's best to just hang out and feel where you fit in best. You can't make a choice till you reach Soldier - and all the bidding with points doesn't happen. You have to choose where you want to be - and no amount of points can really affect that.

Welcome to the Black Tower, Nicana! Great to see you here. You will soon be added to our private boards.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have a favourite asha´man? On a scale from 1 - 10, how crazy are you?

Well, traditionally the Lighties want the Light to win and are all crazy cos of the Taint and the Shadows are also a little crazy but a bit dark and evil too.

Generally it's best to just hang out and feel where you fit in best. You can't make a choice till you reach Soldier - and all the bidding with points doesn't happen. You have to choose where you want to be - and no amount of points can really affect that.

So we got over the whole bidding thing that leyrann started?

Archived