DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

June Roll Call

Niniel

Isn´t this the best place to be in? The obvious answer is yes. 5 points for signing and 5 more if you tell us why the Black Tower is such a great place. Maybe tell us about a moment that you will never forget or a moment that you wish you could forget.

POST ONLY ONE TIME!

Lets see... I love the BT because there is always someone here, both days and nights. I get a good laugh at least once every day. I have met some of my best DM friends here. I could probably go on forever...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I :wub: the BT because of the awesome insane people that I get to hang out with. Plus the completely random hilarity involving bananas, llamas, brownies, bacon, and spam. And the mafia. Who could forget the mafia.

*spasms*

I am here, and shall endeavor to be here for a while yet. The BT is great because there are so many good things about it it would take forever to list them all. Some of them include spam, people, spam, laughs, spam, etc.

Really, though, its nice to have a place where you know everyone, everyone knows you, and you're just accepted. Somewhere where you can go to relax, where you know you'll have friends.

Here. ANSWER is D. All of the above. Spam, mafia, random sillyness about the craziest stuff, great little games, great big games. lots of fun people, Being able to let loose the inner shadow that is inside us all(you know it is there don't try to fool yourselves).

I will never forget the first day I joined up. I was immediately included in all the fun as if I had been around forever. Even got points that day for a Star Wars Quote...

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

Here!

I love the BT because everyone is so friendly and a lot of fun to talk to and spam with. Like Turin said, from day 1 you're made to feel as if you've been here for ages. I keep going on about this but the final push towards the 100,000 was genuinely astonishing, so that would be my favourite memory so far. :)

Archived