DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Make your own ... Siuan!

Elgee

Just for Ryrin *grins*

Please note that you can now vote on your favourite Birgitte and Moiraine avatars, and continue making your Cadsuane ones.

To recap:

Misheru started a thread, Create your own Aes Sedai or Warder Avatar, which inspired this competition.

Here's how it works: I will start a thread for a character, and we all make avatars for them, using this application (or any other you want):

http://www.dolldivine.com/

You can make as many of each character as you want, and post them in that thread. They MUST be your own work, though, not a picture you found somewhere. If you can't get the link to work (I can't, for the life of me), host them on something like photobucket and then post them here. If you don't posses something like a photobucket, you're welcome to send the links to me and I'll do so for you.

After a week or so, I'll assemble them all for one character in one post (depending on how many there are) and start a poll. Pointsies will be forthcoming, and maybe even req credit. Rinse and repeat.

People may make INSIGHTFUL comments on and discuss the avatars, but spammers WILL be sent to the Kitchens.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To start us off, I've made 2 Siuan's.

To quote http://wot.wikia.com...i/Siuan_Sanche:

She is nearly a hand taller than Moiraine Damodred and is pretty, if not quite beautiful, with blue eyes and a delicate mouth. She is fair-skinned with dark glossy hair to her shoulders. After being Stilled, she has lost about twenty years and looks very young now.

Siuan as Amyrlin:

SiuanasAmyrlin1.jpg

Siuan afterwards:

SiuanpostAmyrlin1.jpg

siuanagain.jpg

Here's another reinstated Siuan. I even got her shawl that she has to constantly wear to convince the novices that she's a sister and her dream ter'angreal. ;) I know she doesn't wear that in public, but I had an opportunity to put it in there, so I took it. xD

Oh go for it, Rand - if anyone mocks you I'll just hang them from the ceiling for a week :P

Besides, you need the practice so you can make a good Lan when I start that one!

You're all doing so well at this! I must admit I struggled some with Siuan too - especially the hair. Want to try some of the other apps tonight and see what comes out.

Your after Stilling Siuan is cute Kukaso!

Now, I know a LOT about WoT, but Siuan's clothing colors is not something I remember. I found this (on Google Books from The Shadow Rising) - not that it helps with color!

post-13886-0-00385800-1338474529_thumb.jpg

Thank you for that info, Key! It's amazing how much one forgets ... lol ... the only thing that really stuck in my head was Gareth saying something like she was a leathery faced harridan ... lol

Ugh I'm not happy with any of the other apps. Discarded a whole lot and only kept these 2, though I'm not very happy with them either.

Amyrlin Siuan (I went with AH's purple idea and really did try to keep it as simple as possible ... lol):

SiuanasAmyrlin2.jpg

After stilling Siuan (I'm pretty sure she started wearing embroidered dresses?):

SiuanpostAmyrlin2.jpg

Archived