DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Embarassing Things you've done because of WoT

RandA lThor

I named my chickens after the Forsaken.

Aha, I love this :D I have a pet Myna bird who's middle name is Mazrim! Also whenever I'm drunk I tend to post WoT quotes on my Facebook and Twitter, sometimes in the old tongue and I end up having to explain what the hell I'm talking about. I also like to sing Jak o' the shadows when I'm out carousing the bars with the boys XD

Mines worse... There's this girl that looks like Elayne (her name is Kierra) so I call her Elayne. Me thinking why won't she answer me. That went on for about a month.

yeah, that one is pretty bad. This wasn't something embarrassing, but i had a guy in my class whose name was Be'lal.

Mines worse... There's this girl that looks like Elayne (her name is Kierra) so I call her Elayne. Me thinking why won't she answer me. That went on for about a month.

ha! Ah well, at least Elayne is a real name. Could've been something like Aviendha. Then she would have been really confused.

I once exclaimed "Light!" in a conversation with a friend who doesn't read the series, totally by accident. But who hasn't done that, really?

Graendal: The chicken that pushes its family toward the butcher

Demandred: The chicken that never comes out

Ishamael/Moridin: The leader chicken.

Lanfear/Cyndane: The powerful chicken

Asmodean: The weak chicken

Semirhage: The serial killer chicken.

Mesaana: The smart chicken

Sammael; The arrogant chicken

Balthamel/Aran'gar: The player chicken.

Aginor, Osangar: The grandfather chicken

I forget the circumstance but I remember very clearly saying 'Well who the hell died and made you Empress?" to a guy...that I didn't know very well. And the worst thing is my next thought wasn't 'oh light, what did I just say?' it was 'and when the hell did I become Seanchan and have to obey him?'.

I forget the circumstance but I remember very clearly saying 'Well who the hell died and made you Empress?" to a guy...that I didn't know very well. And the worst thing is my next thought wasn't 'oh light, what did I just say?' it was 'and when the hell did I become Seanchan and have to obey him?'.

All it really takes is for him to say the words... of course he'll be skinned alive should the real Empress find out.

no reason we should be embarrassed by thinking or saying or doing WOT related things without trying to... :)

i started using wot swears because they're so much more tasteful than real world swears. i also use Blight as a swear. even though its not used as one in the books...

do any of you ever look for tattoos on the hands of african-americans (is that the politically correct term nowadays? :s), or categorize people on their garb, as being from this country or that country in wot?

Archived