DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BASEL COME PLAY IN THIS THREAD!

Gabriel Kross

Welcome to the Black Tower, Basel! Great to have you here. I´m M´Hael - if you have any questions please ask.

*puts on my glasses and leans back* Now, tell us all about yourself. Favourite WoT characters? Favourite books? Do you like playing with dolls?

The admins will add you to our hidden boards soon. Hang out here on the main board until you get access.

Welcome to the Black Tower, Basel! Great to have you here. I´m M´Hael - if you have any questions please ask.

*puts on my glasses and leans back* Now, tell us all about yourself. Favourite WoT characters? Favourite books? Do you like playing with dolls?

The admins will add you to our hidden boards soon. Hang out here on the main board until you get access.

Well, Tina, I do have a few questions. What's the deal with the Goal 100,000 thread? Are people aiming for 100,000 points or something? I also would like to know how all these threads named after songs work. And I keep seeing all this stuff about the Light and the Shadow. Are they all that there is in terms of what path I can take? I can swear back in my early DM days I can recall seeing something about the BT having three factions. Did one get disbanded or something?

Now, as to your questions:

1. Who are my favorite WoT characters? I've always loved readingMat's scenes. The dice in his head, his incredible luck, and the whole thing with his storyline is incredible. Obviously, I also get a kick out of Master Gill, even if he is pretty secondary.

2. What are my favorite books?: Aside from WoT (duh), I also enjoy the Song of Ice and Fire books, and the 1632 series by Eric Flint et al. I'm a sucker for anything featuring an alternate timeline. One of these days I might try and do a mafia somewhere with an alternate history theme, but I have a feeling it would be like BG's Earthbound game in Shayol Ghul (wasn't in it, but read through it). It seemed like the mod was the only one in the whole thread who knew the source material.

3. Do I like to play with dolls? Only real live ones. *narrowly ducks a swinging PG13 sign*

Well, Tina, I do have a few questions. What's the deal with the Goal 100,000 thread? Are people aiming for 100,000 points or something? I also would like to know how all these threads named after songs work. And I keep seeing all this stuff about the Light and the Shadow. Are they all that there is in terms of what path I can take? I can swear back in my early DM days I can recall seeing something about the BT having three factions. Did one get disbanded or something?

Now, as to your questions:

1. Who are my favorite WoT characters? I've always loved readingMat's scenes. The dice in his head, his incredible luck, and the whole thing with his storyline is incredible. Obviously, I also get a kick out of Master Gill, even if he is pretty secondary.

2. What are my favorite books?: Aside from WoT (duh), I also enjoy the Song of Ice and Fire books, and the 1632 series by Eric Flint et al. I'm a sucker for anything featuring an alternate timeline. One of these days I might try and do a mafia somewhere with an alternate history theme, but I have a feeling it would be like BG's Earthbound game in Shayol Ghul (wasn't in it, but read through it). It seemed like the mod was the only one in the whole thread who knew the source material.

3. Do I like to play with dolls? Only real live ones. *narrowly ducks a swinging PG13 sign*

Already look forward to play with the Basel doll. You like acupuncture, right? :baalzamon:

There are two factions - the Light and the Shadow. For a while there was a third faction but it doesn´t exist any more. As you join in on the fun you will earn points and with them you will level up. Right now you are a civie. As soon as you get promoted to soldier you will be able to choose which faction you want to belong to. You have plenty of time to think about that. When you have access to our hidden boards you will be able to read more about it.

The goal of the 100.000 thread is to get 100.000 posts in it. :smile:

No! The whole world ends once we get to 100,000 posts! Hahaha!

Welcome to the Black Tower, Gill! Here are the infamous tainted brownies everyone here seems to love ~ filled with the yummy Taint inside and out (and some other things I had to get rid of from my cabinet hahahaha!). Made them while wearing a hazmat suit because I myself cannot stand brownies :dry: .

caramel-brownies1.jpg

The ones where each word is a picture? Both factions have tasks that their members can make to earn points. That is one of the Shadow´s task - post a lyric with pictures instead of words.

You may do so. By making threads that are over a certain amount of posts you get Hot Thread Points so even though it doesn´t count as a task you will get points. We love points! And sharks in cages! We also like feeding said sharks with lighties. *nods*

Welcome to the Black Tower Basel. Enjoy your descent into madness. I see The M'Hael has already answered your questions. If any

more pop up ask away. Someone will point you in the right direction.

No! The whole world ends once we get to 100,000 posts! Hahaha!

Welcome to the Black Tower, Gill! Here are the infamous tainted brownies everyone here seems to love ~ filled with the yummy Taint inside and out (and some other things I had to get rid of from my cabinet hahahaha!). Made them while wearing a hazmat suit because I myself cannot stand brownies :dry: .

caramel-brownies1.jpg

Taltos, That is why I am going to lock it at 99990. So you see the world has nothing to fear.

how do we get the shark in the cage with the lightie?

Actually we put the shark in first behind a mask of Mirrors.

Well, soon there will be one. Ask the others. :baalzamon:

Tina makes the dolls for all of her shadowy followers. If she were not mourning her favourite Trolloc now you might see her foundness for Voodoo needlework

Archived