DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May Exchange- POST CARD SWAP!

U4ea

This is usually one of our biggest exchanges every year because it's pretty easy to do. Post car postage is usually cheaper than regular postage, after all!

So, here's how it works:

You post in this thread saying you're interested. I send a PM and add everyone so they all get addresses. You send post cards to people that sign up. Just for the record, I've run some prices and here's what I've got:

the US the US $0.32

the US Serbia $1.05

the US New Zealand $1.05

(I'll be back to work on mail rates outside the US in a bit, unless someone wants to dig and find that for me?)

Since this is a pretty small group, it shouldn't be too expensive, though I'll totally understand if those of you in the same country want to keep from sending out of it.

So, who's in?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, ya'll. This month is kicking my butt. Sick kids, sick me's and crazy work days... *sighs*

I'll start the PM now while I'm thinking about it and we can get cards in the mail whenever you get a chance. It looks like it's just the three of us this time?? Anyone else??

• 2 weeks later...

You're added, babe!

Sorry this has been such a rough month for us. May decided she didn't like me, anymore and turned out HORRIBLE!

ah, well. Here's hoping I'm still on Juno's good side...

• 1 month later...

Archived