DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May Roll Call

Niniel

Welcome to a new month in the Black Tower. It was a long time since we had a discussion here. You get 5 points for signing in and 5 more if you suggest a discussion topic. It can be serious, crazy, funny, WoT themed etc. I will use some of these suggestions later on this year.

Post only once!!!

I´m always interested in any kind of WoT discussions. Maybe thoughts about Asha´mans and Aes Sedai after the last battle.

Here!

How about a discussion about the significance of the SG rock being used to build Taim's palace in the WoT?

Signing in...

How about a discussion about why Ishy told me he's not a member of the Black Tower but yet signs in to the roll call? *cough*

Oh, wait.

Mmmm... How about a discussion of Brandon Sanderson's other works?

Signing in!

Here's a couple of discussion ideas I've had - travel, video games, food, your favorite sports/sports team

These are broad topics, some of which have been proposed by others. But I like the video games idea.

Here and utterly exhausted after Lá Bealtaine :sleep: . Uh, I don't know about a topic; I am a zombie right now. Celtic mythology, why barely anyone knows about it :dry: , and how it features in RJ's work - and you would be surprised how much is in there - very corrupted, and in my opinion mostly not used with respect, but in there :dry: ...

6363667.jpg?200

Archived