DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the BT Cyan

Crimson_Ayla

Tis full of tainted little spam creatures who run around at night, stealing noses and shoelaces. They like to take the shape of bananas :)

Anyways, welcome, and I hopes yoo has muchies fun here, basking in teh glory of the taint :myrddraal:

Brownies catalyse teh tainting *noddity*

Welcome to the Black Tower, Cyan! Nice to see a new face. Not that I see your face but whatever... If you have any questions go ahead and ask. I will ask the admins to give you access to our hidden boards. Take a look at the main board in the meanwhile and jump in in any thread you like.

Welcome to the Black Tower ~ glad to see a White Tower Housemate coming over to the ~tainty~ side hahaha! What? No brownies for her? Well.... I guess I can...share some of my nutritious travel supply to tide you over before someone brings you some tainted brownies :wink: !

hellonaomi_cupcakes_2.jpg

Hey everyone! I'm so glad to finally be here! :tongue: *stuffs her mouth with brownies* Mmmm...they're good! Slightly...tainty? Oh look, I spy a Tal! Wold you like me to paint your face pink again? :wink: Nice cake, Alya. *steals a slice of cyan cake...or two*

Archived