DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

You would expect there to be 5 mafia in a game this size. So far we hav Kate, Ironeyes and Womby. Leaving not 1 but 2. Mynd and EP. they have been running this game. Who called for all the Jedi to reveal themselves thus narrowing the pool for finding Padme? Mynd. Who direted Key to finally claim Yoda saying that the mafia had other more valuable targets so it didn't matter. Whet happened. Key (yoda) got killed the next night. Who directed the mafia to kill the last investigative role left to town? Oh yes Mynd. If his claims are correct then he is now a "vanilla" Jedi having used his powers already. He should be willing to sacrifice himself for the good of the republic. But he has not. He threw Arez out to be killed(well actually killed him himself) and gave a flimsy excuse that Arez might have added some WIFOM if he couldn't be trusted. More likely he didn't want Arez to vet Ishy or even worse me. Cause If I am a Jedi (which I am) then it is likely he is not.

So like I said yesterday, Lynch me if you must. I will flip Jedi just like I have stated clearly the whole game. But when I do I hope theer is still time to get Chancellor Mynd and his little pitbull EP.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer your message question Turin would result in modkill if we did send out a message I'm surprised Razen admitting vote-control wasn't a modkill, as it seems admiting almost any actions is a modkill. I am town and would be willing to die to prove it, Turin's case on me has no basis. If Turin is indeed Town there are others I'd wish to look at but there is only one way to prove anyone as town at this point.

I agree. I was told that I would be if I revealed info of that nature, but thanks Razen! Was out with the GF =). I get a summier feeling from the way Turin has played so far, but then again I am too new to have much of a meta on him or mynd. With that said, I would lynch Turin and if he flips town then Mynd and EP are busted. Vote Turin.

I agree. I was told that I would be if I revealed info of that nature, but thanks Razen! Was out with the GF =). I get a summier feeling from the way Turin has played so far, but then again I am too new to have much of a meta on him or mynd. With that said, I would lynch Turin and if he flips town then Mynd and EP are busted. Vote Turin.

Psst. It's Night.

It doesn't start for a while, and this game might be over by the time it does. It's due to start after Hoofie's ghost town one.

Even if this game hasn't finished I think you should come play Mafia with me. I haven't played a game in ages.

It is still Night 7. Deadline is 10pm BST Thursday 10th May, unless all actions/holsters are received before then.

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+7+Deadline&day=10&month=5&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

It is unwise to prod the Mod, especially concerning her Warder. Do as you will within the game, but don't expect me to comment :smile:

I saw you had signed up to the Labyrinth game.

My money is on Turin being our last, with Lenlo as our third party.

Are you willing to bet your life on it Chancellor?

Well if im third party, which im not, then I would side with town right now. Im down for Turin being the last of the Sith.

If your not 3rd party which I kind of agree with for reasons I will not state here, then maybe there were 6 mafia to start with. Or possibly EP is just being Jar-Jared by chancellor Mynd.

To answer your message question Turin would result in modkill if we did send out a message I'm surprised Razen admitting vote-control wasn't a modkill, as it seems admiting almost any actions is a modkill. I am town and would be willing to die to prove it, Turin's case on me has no basis. If Turin is indeed Town there are others I'd wish to look at but there is only one way to prove anyone as town at this point.

Come on I am not asking you to quote anything. There must be a way to your method works.

Oh and most exalted Moddess thank you for getting me into the Labyrinth Game. Now I will have to watch it again. It has been ages.

I can not say anything other than I am vanilla town now Turin. the fact that you keep trying to press the issue after being told I'm not allowed to speak of things cements the case on you, it's almostlike you want me to slip up and say something I shouldn't.

I am sure I am not allowed to quote that on thread. I did ask about another part of my role PM and was told I could send the message but could not put it on thread.

I also recently put a hint out about yet another part of the PM, did you happen to see that? I am afraid I was not terribly subtle.

The part of that method which I find lacking is that if you took the chance that the Sith and Jedi shared their Force powers(or if you were given this information by the MOD) it only clears EP. you used your ability to send the first message so could not have used it again to talk to anyone else. Basically you asked the question, agreed with the answer and called yourself vetted.

Know this. I am Jedi. I do know the answers. But since they have been published already that would not even be proof. Using the information about the powers themselves it is fairly obvious when they can be used. I don't think I will use my ability for that.

She sank into silence after confirming this last death. She just sat there, seemingly looking into space. You weren’t quite sure what you should do … after what felt like an eternity you decided that perhaps you should say something.

'What … ?' was all you managed to say before a dark wave hit you, knocking you and the chair backwards onto the floor. You lay stunned, not daring to move or speak, listening to the sound of her chair scrape across the floor slightly as she stood and moved to look down on you. ‘You don’t get to speak, you listen,’ she said, emotionless, ‘Pick up your chair and sit down. We’re running out of time. I don’t know how much longer I can stay here.’

You complied quickly, never taking your eyes from her. She remained standing now, her hand constantly moving to touch her lightsaber, her eyes on the entrance to the apartment.

‘Grievous was gone, but he was defiant to the end. He did not beg for mercy, he knew that he had done everything he could and now he would die. It was an honour to die for the cause. Payment for his death was required though. We knew who was ultimately responsible for it. He had confessed, bragged even, about finally running their quarry to ground. Now it was his turn, and the hunter became the hunted.’

‘Congratulating themselves for bringing about the end of another of us, they talked amongst themselves for a little while. A messenger approached them and advised that the death of Senator Amidala had brought about an adjournment in the proceedings and now they were not required in the Senate Chamber until the following day. Glad of the respite, they headed back to the Jedi Temple to rest. Tomorrow they would need all of their wits about them.’

‘One waited for a moment, as they left the Senate building, standing on the steps and looking over the city. Such a wonder it was, worth his dedication and protection. Worth whatever it took to ensure that democracy survived.’

'”Worth dying for?” a quiet voice said.'

'Someone had approached unheard and now stood directly behind the lone figure, who felt a sudden pressure in the small of his back. A quiet click and red glow appeared directly in front his face, the blade igniting and cutting through his body and vital organs from back to front instantly.'

'“Apparently so …” said that same quiet voice, as he deactivated his weapon and let the body slump to the floor, before walking away.'

Razen – Plo Kloon – Town Jedi has been Killed

It is now Day.

Day 8 Deadline is 10pm BST Saturday 12th May – With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Handy Countdown Timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Day+8+Deadline&day=12&month=5&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

Archived