DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i have completely lost track of who said it but its not that im meaning to lurk or be inactive but the time dif is killing me here!! By the time I can get on you lot have posted like 20 pages!! and no one else is on at that time!! During the week by the time i get to read all that uve done its time for bed nevermind time to actually get my head around it! Thats why there havent been many posts from me.

Arez, now you're claiming an investigative role? If true, first off, I'd like a character claim from you. Second, you should vet either Turin or Razen, the other 2 we haven't had a claim from. Dice, depending on his claim, isn't a candidate for tonight.

My NA is sent in on Wombat, FYI.

29 Hours to go. Night 4 Deadline is Saturday 5th May at 10pm BST unless all actions or holsters are received before then.

Handy countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

Tick Tock.

Actually I would be very happy with an early finish as I'm planning to possibly be out playing poker and drinking on Saturday Night. Who knows what kind of scene you will end up with if I post during that a sit often gets very messy indeed. it all depends if we can borrow a travel cot off someone because my youngest has become a regular Harry Houdini and mountaineer.

Sorry, I thought I had answered Kae. I will check if I CAN vet Turin or Razen. At the moment, I can not.

I believe character claims are worthless. Why, poeple can claim what ever they want and no one can say anything about it.

But because you put worth in it, I will character claim, but not role claim until after nigth ^^ you will know why when I do =)

I am C3PO.

Now, I'll check If I can "Vet" either Turin or Razen.

Here we go...

Deceased Players:

1. Basel - Agen Kolar - Town Jedi: Lynched Day 3

3. BG - Stass Allie - Town Jedi: Killed Day 1

5. Songstress - R2D2 - Town Odd Night Tracker: Killed Night 3

6. Maw - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Town Jedi Mason: Killed Day 2

13. Kae - Luminara Unduli - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

16. Nolder- Kit Fitso - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

14. Kate - Count Dooku - Mafia Sith Lord and Watcher: Lynched Day 2

17. Ironeyes - Agent Cody - Mafia Goon: Killed Night 4

Claimed Players:

Ishy - claims Anakin Skywalker - Jedi

Keyholder - claims somebody - Jedi

EP - claims Saesee Tiin - Jedi

Pale Merlot Kae2 (from Day 3] - claims Mace Windu - Jedi Finder

Roo - claims Barriss Offee - Jedi

Myndrunner - claims Ki Adi Mundi - Jedi

WWWombat - claims Jar Jar - annoying alien (I don't buy this claim)

Lenlo - claims Chewbacca - wookie

Unclaimed Players:

Darthe

Razen

Rhea Arez Al'Loke (from N2]

Turin

Nyanna

Dice

I don't buy Wombat's claim.

Of those who haven't claimed, I think I know who at least two of them are based on some of their posts.

Dice is too inactive to be scum, but I'm surprised the mafia haven't killed him yet.

Nyanna strikes me as overplaying the naive act.

With how much I have said I have basically claimed at this point. Just saying, but I can fully if needed?

Again her eyes seemed to flash red at the memory of the loss of one who supported the Sith. Her hands white as she clenched them briefly before taking a deep breath and continuing to relate what had happened during those few turbulent days.

'Cody had been a trusted and loyal supporter of the cause. We were sad to lose him. He was shot down in the street without any real cause. The murderer would be found and made to pay. That would have to wait though, for now we were focused on another.'

You shook your head slowly, perhaps begining to feel a slight empathy for her, perhaps just trying to appear sympathetic in the hope that you would be allowed to leave once the story ended. For now all you could do was watch, and listen to her voice.

'One who moved into the senate building did so with calm assurance. This was their domain. They were at ease.

As they headed towards their place a messenger approached. A short diversion was required before they could take their seat and begin the day's proceedings. Following the intructions carefully they arrived in a small ante room and waited. They did not have to wait for long. Another strode into the room and looked coldly upon them.

"Why have you summoned me here?", the first said, "Surely you know that you can't get away with this? Already our supporters are in place to stop whatever you are planning. You cannot possibly win"

"You obviously do not know what I am planning then." the other said, a smile on their face as they looked around the room. "You do not appear to have any supporters here. You seem quite alone in fact."

Power arched across the room. Unlimited Power! Striking the first with such strength. Full of hate. They fell to the floor, jerking and shaking. Screaming as the pain continued, the blasts of power striking them again and again.

Their cries alerted others, and the second figure slipped quietly away, confident that they had done enough - leaving the first barely breathing and silent on the floor.

The sound of running footsteps signalled that help had arrived. Entering the room they were shocked by the sight that greeted them. Acting quickly, they carried the figure to the medical facility within the Senate.

Friends hovered outside, anxiously waiting for news. Hoping against all hope that everything would be ok. When finally the medical droid reappeared outside, everyone paused and held their breath.

"I'm sorry," it said, "It appears that she lost the will to live."

Nyanna - Padme Amidala - Town Guardian Angel has been Killed.

It is now Day 5.

Because it is the Weekend I an extending day by an extra 24 hours, although you will probably go mental like normal and expect me to lynch someone just as I'm about to lay down a full house, kings over eights.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Day 5 deadline is Tuesday 8th May 10pm BST. I will post a handy count down timer in a bit.

Archived