DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**Mod Request**

Can you please ask all questions, and request any actions, via your Role PM?

Please don't create new PMs as it makes for a very messy inbox. I have all the Game PMs saved in a Folder all together and I would hate to miss a question or an action request because I didn't see it.

Thank you

:smile:

Ithi, that's a great idea, and it isn't anything I would have ever thought of when modding a game. Thanks.

Wow... I leave for 48 hours or so to finish up a final and come back to 28 pages for day/night 1.

First things first, I don't know the source material as well as most of you and I took the tone of Lenlo's post that started his lynch to be joking. However, BG did seem very adamant about Lenlo's guilt and he did get killed (giving us his coroner report) so I'm more apt to go with what his opinions were, knowing he was town.

I sent a clarification request on my ability as it looks tho I may only be able to end a day not a night >.<

So... are you saying that you ended the day early? I doubt Ithi would have given a bunch of people the same power. Why would you end the day early, giving us no info to go off of as we go into night phase which is pretty much always a free kill for mafia? Skipping day phase, in my opinion, has always only helped mafia.

I also have a few more thoughts that I will wait until day break to throw out there.

You sat, still on the chair as she had commanded. Only your eyes moving as she walked away towards the balcony. The sun was setting, casting a golden glow over the room. Released from the pressure of her gaze, You found your voice again. ‘Two Jedi dead? How was that possible? Who …?’  Her head half turned back towards you, encouraging your silence, before returning to observe the City once more.

‘The news of Master Unduli’s death, reached the Council Chamber quickly. Another blow for the Jedi. It was decided that they should have some time to reflect on the day’s events and perhaps gain a little more perspective. The Meeting was adjourned, with the suggestion that they reconvene in the morning.’

‘Most left for their own chambers, to sleep or meditate, but one went alone along the myriad hallways of the Temple. He had tried to impart wisdom during the course of the day’s events, but had largely gone unheard. Feeling stifled by the closeness of the Council Chamber, he instead headed for the upper landing platform to get some air. He was surprised to see the entrance there unlocked, its security protocols over-ridden, and a transport waiting at the far end.’

She turned back to you now, but remained standing there in the changing light, her face in shadow and hair glowing eerily red as the sun continued its descent.

‘Perhaps he was ... over confident as he walked out to investigate. He certainly showed no caution in concealing his identity as he approached it. Perhaps he should have learned from the earlier lessons of the day, that it was not safe for anyone, even here in the Temple.

The familiar crackling hum of a lightsaber being drawn alerted him, but by then it was too late. He managed to ignite his own and attempt a desperate defence, but he was no match for his opponent. Blue and green light swirled and clashed as he fell under a flurry of blows, never to rise again. His dead eyes the only witness as his opponent walked away to their transport and took off.'

Nolder – Kit Fitso – Town Jedi has been Killed

It is now Day 2

Day 2 Deadline is Sunday 29th April at 10pm BST

Handy countdown timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Day+2+Deadline&day=29&month=4&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

The BG death accelerated Len's train, which is what caught me as suspicious tbh but the individual I suspected to be behind it is also dead now (I was suspicious of Sakaea)

I know it's possible for a town to have the end day early but doubt it I have a one time use 3 choice ability the end day early is one of those choices but I have not used my ability yet I'm not sure if we have multiple town with the same ability but i believe it was a one time shot like mine so whoever it was I don't think they could do it again.

Wow... I leave for 48 hours or so to finish up a final and come back to 28 pages for day/night 1.

First things first, I don't know the source material as well as most of you and I took the tone of Lenlo's post that started his lynch to be joking. However, BG did seem very adamant about Lenlo's guilt and he did get killed (giving us his coroner report) so I'm more apt to go with what his opinions were, knowing he was town.

I sent a clarification request on my ability as it looks tho I may only be able to end a day not a night >.<

So... are you saying that you ended the day early? I doubt Ithi would have given a bunch of people the same power. Why would you end the day early, giving us no info to go off of as we go into night phase which is pretty much always a free kill for mafia? Skipping day phase, in my opinion, has always only helped mafia.

I also have a few more thoughts that I will wait until day break to throw out there.

Kate: EP seems to have meant that he has the power but didn't use it, and that the day ending might not have been the work of scum because it is out there for town. Regardless of how smart it was for town to use it. I think that if it was a townie, then they were doubtful of Lenlo being scum and didn't want to see a townie lynched. As for BG dying, I don't see Lenlo's post as all that scummy, more like a joke like you saw it, and I'm leaning toward either BG's killer wanting to make it seem as if scum are protecting Len, or a Vig thinking that BG was scum.

Archived