DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

’Our time is almost up. I should not even be talking to you. Already the whispers have reached those in power and they are heading here. It does not matter who's side we are on, no one was ever supposed to know the truth.

‘The Jedi were falling, their Order was failing. Now the Dark Side truly began to make its presence felt. The next morning, those who remained made their way back to the Senate Building. They knew that they had to find the Sith among them before it was too late. As they stood, watching each other, each of them was asked to cast their vote. The first to make their decision had been strong throughout, confident in the will of the Force, sure that they could not fail. He made his choice quickly.

Shortly after, another appeared to make his decision … but his ramblings were confusing. Eventually he settled on a name. Then another stepped forward, mirroring the decision of the first. And another, who cast suspicion on two of them present, before voting for a third. Two votes each with no consensus gained. It was deadlock. Always seemingly logical, one of the choices began to explain why his death would be a very bad idea – but the others were unmoved.

‘Two more entered the room and surveyed the choices. Looking from one to another, you could not tell who each would pick. One at a time they pointed at their choice. Now four had spoken and it was done. The last one to speak took the device and tried to place it over the victim’s head. They made several attempts because his head was so incredibly large and pointy. Eventually they gave up and unfastened it at the side, which allowed them to put it directly around his neck.

'Time to die,' they said, 'Your over confidence was your weakness'

'They pressed the button and stepped out of the way as his head was severed and tumbled to the floor, rocking slightly where it landed. It's eyes staring out at the now silent crowd.

'

Myndrunner – Ki-Adi-Mundi – Town Jedi has been Lynched

It is now Night ...

And now we know Anakin has turned. Figured Dice was scum. He was to quiet and when he did chime in it was to coherent. <3 you Dice

I haven't turned. I was convinced Mynd was Palpatine. I certainly wasn't alone in thinking that, now was I?

I can't speak for Dice. Not sure.

No no no, why would you go for the confirmed townie ishy? At this point it should have went random due to the poo that happened. Dice is the only one nobody else is looking at and he has to be sith. If there are two then we are done for. If not, dice has to be it.

I am assuming that there are two and this game is over. Sith, you played well. This game has been highly balanced and fun, thank you moddess.

I don't agree with you on that Darthe. Mynd was not confirmed townie. Nor, for that matter, are EP or even myself. EP and Mynd say they've talked to each other, say they know that they both share the same actions, and they're suddenly vetted? Because they say they're vetted? They led us around by the nose since Day One. Why wouldn't I at least consider that Mynd wasn't what he said he was?

That being said, I was wrong and we'll have to work around that. I'm assuming that they were telling the truth, both of them, based on how Mynd flipped. We had to remove the WIFOM surronding the two of them, and now we have that much more info to work with.

As far as there being two, I'm sure Palpatine is by himself now. Who he may be, I'm thinking you, Darthe, know better than anyone. As did Mynd, based on his vote today. Get ready to be thrown down a thermal shaft tomorrow Chancellor.

The only reason Mynd was vetted is because he got vetted by the sheriff of the town, Sakaea, earlier on. If you want to know how my vote got where it was I refer you to recent statements by another fellow that we were related to in a previous match. The better choice for today would have been to get rid of EP if you wanted to clear the air on those two, but since that didn't happen our most logical choice is either Dice who has simply stepped back and allowed people to kill one another off, or lenlo for general scummy behavior, a really weak claim considering what movie we are involved in, and the potential for a false controlled vote.

There couldn't have been a controlled vote, as I said earlier. There just aren't enough actions available at this point.

And you may have a point. You must admit though, that your claim is suspect, to say the least. With only Palpatine left to deal with, we have time to test out both.

Wow. Well, I am pretty sure EP is town at this point. Based on the timings of Dice and Ishy I would be okay for either of them to be lynched tomorrow. They are literally 1 /minute/ apart. Depending on who lives tonight I am looking at Ishy or Dice. Most likely me or EP will die tonight, probably EP since he is jedi and cant be VCed, so I will probably go Ishy unless something changes.

I dont believe that Anakin is on our side anymore. He does the whole "My win condition is town" and then that night Arez is killed. He votes within one minute of dice to lynch Mynd who was a confirmed townie from Kae our cop. I call BS on you Ishy and your who im voting for. Also Ishy, there is only one way to know 100% if there was no VC and thats to be either the one who did it, using up their last power, or to be on the same team as the one who did it.

I can honestly say, I voted as soon as I got home home from work today. I am in no way responsible for Dice's vote, maybe he was lurking and waiting for the third vote to hammer.

As for the VC, go back and see how many Days ended early. How could there possibly be any actions left? I don't know whether Sith get the same actions as Jedi, but you'd have to believe that after the number of times Wom was saved, that the Sith wouldn't have any actions left. I'm calling bullshit on your whole "my vote is being controlled" crap.

So Darthe, you and I and EP need to come to a decision. Dice or Lenlo? One of the three of us will be dead in the morning. I still can't believe he hasn't killed me yet, but I suppose the WIFOM surrounding me works to his benefit. But if we miss tomorrow, we'll be in a world of hurt. The lynch tomorrow will be the most important of the game. If he NK's one of us tonight, we mis-lynch tomorrow and he NK's again tomorrow night, the Sith win. So we can't miss tomorrow.

I was torn between Dice and Ishy. I honestly think Ishy is the better lynch, as everything he has been doing since Padme was killed has been odd. The Basel lynch, the Turin lynch, the Mynd lynch. Each and every one a town and every time Ishy is certain they are scum. The only Sith lynch he was a part of was Wwwwwombat and that was after it was pretty much guaranteed that we would be lynching them.

As for the VC I think the Sith are smart enough to know "Hey if we save Wombat for 3 days maybe they will think we ran out of powers when he is lynched." Its not that hard of a plan to come up with and it fits in perfectly with Ishy saying there was never a VC. They kept Wombat alive that long just to have en excuse when it came to powers when it was obvious they were not going to be able to stop us from lynching him early.

for the post above lynch Len first of all Ishy was not a part of one of those town lynches if I recall

second Grievous would not have had a day ending ability so your logic is flawed as he is not a force weilder

I think Palpatine does not have a once only limit I think Len is Palpatine

But as I said, I never had a hand in the Turin lynch. And the only one you mentioned that I was certain of is Basel. How many of us were also certain? Are you going to pin the blame on me alone?

And in your scenario, saving Wom for three days would have to exhaust the Sith's actions. It would have to. Unless Ithi assigned fifty actions to the Sith. I doubt it. DPR checked the balance after all. If you'd like to doubt his ability to balance a game, then I don't know what to tell you.

But I said it two days ago, if you'd like to remove the WIFOM surrounding me, then do it. I win with Town whether I'm alive or not, so go for it. But I layed out the scenario earlier today, if we screw up, we're done. If you think you can lynch me and we still win, go right ahead.

Archived