DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revised...with commentary

Deceased Players:

BG - Stass Allie - Town Jedi: Killed Day 1

Kae - Luminara Unduli - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

Kate - Count Dooku - Mafia Sith Lord and Watcher: Lynched Day 2

Maw - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Town Jedi Mason: Killed Day 2

Basel - Agen Kolar - Town Jedi: Lynched Day 3

Songstress - R2D2 - Town Odd Night Tracker: Killed Night 3

Ironeyes - Agent Cody - Mafia Goon: Killed Night 4

Nyanna - Padme Amidala - Town Guardian Angel: Killed Night 4

Keyholder - Yoda - Town Jedi Doc: Killed Night 5

Pale Merlot Kae2 (from Day 3] - Mace Windu - Town Jedi Cop: Killed Night 5

Nolder- Kit Fitso - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

Claimed Players:

Myndrunner - claims Ki Adi Mundi - Jedi

Ishy - claims Anakin Skywalker - Jedi

EP - claims Saesee Tiin - Jedi

Roo - claims Barriss Offee - Jedi

Dice - claims Aayla Secura - Jedi

Razen - claims Plo Koon - Jedi

Rhea Arez Al'Loke (from N2] - claims C-3p0 - Droid

Lenlo - claims Chewbacca - walking carpet

WWWombat - claims Jar Jar - most annoying character in the series

Turin - claims the chubby star wars kid from youtube

Darthe - breadcrumbed EP and Mynd to the gingerbread house - full of bantha poodoo and knows it

22 player game. DPR approved and Ithi created therefore it must be well balanced and twisted.

At worst, expect a 1/3 ratio for town to non-town players. In a game like this, expect third party players.

11 players left so we know that there are less than 6 mafia.

Going off Star Wars canon, we know Palpatine and Grievious are in the game.

Six of those who claimed Jedi fit the list of major Jedi figures in the series. One does not.

Wwwombat is confirmed scum and the Dark Lord of WIFOM

Arez has very important information that will determine whether or not Anakin Skywalker has truly remained a Jedi like he claims, or has Ishy gone to the dark side. What Arez has to say will be key in figuring out who we should lynch next. By the light of the force, the town's fate hinges on what Arez can discover.

Arez has very important information that will determine whether or not Anakin Skywalker has truly remained a Jedi like he claims, or has Ishy gone to the dark side. What Arez has to say will be key in figuring out who we should lynch next. By the light of the force, the town's fate hinges on what Arez can discover.

*Checks his lightsabre*

Yep, still blue.

*Checks his lightsabre*

Yep, still blue.

;)

'With the death of Mace Windu, we were confident that we would remain undetected whilst our final pieces moved into position. Already the Jedi had lost some of their most important players. Of course this was not just a game, lives, futures and empires were at stake, never the less there would be winners and losers.'

'Winners and losers is a much fairer way of describing us I think, don't you?,' she said. 'Good and evil, light and dark are such absolute terms. Do I seem so evil to you? You don't have to answer that of course. I don't want to make you feel on the spot. I shall leave the moralising and high ground to our Jedi friends. Let me continue with my history class instead. There is still much to learn.

After the news of Windu's death became public, described as a terrible accident of course, the mob reconvened and tracked down their chosen victim from the previous day. Again they attempted to try, judge and sentence him - the sentence being death. They almost achieved their goal when a voice said 'No ... no-one dies today' before hurrying him off to another safe location.

Desperately they looked amongst themselves, where once they had been confident in each other's allegiance, now cracks began to show. Factions formed and lines were drawn. What they really needed to know was the truth, and only one among them could help with that. Fluent in over six million forms of communication, this one was happy to be of use. Of course they would sit in as the remaining parties were interviewed and questioned about their allegiance. They would be able to use their programming to ascertain who was lying.

The final interview over, they headed back to the main antechamber to reveal their results. It was a shame that they would never have the chance to speak. A red glow and humming sound signalling a severance of head from shoulders, followed by a blow that pushed them into the garbage compactor. A simple flick of a switch activated the crushing mechanism and ensured that they would definitely be shutting up now ...

Arez Al'Loke - C3P0 - Town Even Night Lie Detector has been Killed.

It is now Day.

Day 7 Deadline is Friday 11th May at 10pm BST (72 hours ish)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Sorry guys! I knew the risks of revealing! Hopefully the town wins ^^ HUZZAH!

On other notes, Great write ups Ithi!

Thank you Loke. I really appreciated you stepping in the way you did, and recommend you to any other Mods. You will definitely be on my Heads Up PM for any future games I may run.

No one would ever know what the protocol droid had found out. No-one even seemed to notice that he had not turned up as arranged. Their minds were on the hunt.

Their quarry had escaped twice before, he would not do so again. They hoped that the third time would be the charm. It did not take them long to locate where he had been hidden. They surrounded the place and approached from all sides.

There he was. Now they had him. Today he would die and no-one would stand in their way. 'Cough, cough - you have the wrong ...' 'Oh shut up!' They said, 'We really don't care what you have to say. The evidence against you is overwhelming. It's over.' One was summoned to place the device around his head and they all stepped back, determined to enjoy every last second. 'Just do it already,' he said, 'Do not think that we were not expecting this, that we had not planned for this eventuality. Though I may die, the cause will continue.', 'Yeah ... Whatever' they said and pressed the button. His body was cold before it hit the ground, such is the way with metal. His heart was still beating though, it hadn't realised that its host was dead.

Wombat - General Grievous - Mafia Insta-Killer was Lynched.

It is now Night 7 ... Already. You have less than 48 hours to submit any night actions. Night 7 deadline is 10pm BST Thursday 10th May. I will put a countdown thingy up in a bit probably.

Wow, fast day. Good job getting Wombat. I am going to say this now. I will be away nearly all day tomorrow(RL day).

I still have my doubts about Mynd and EP. Is it too much to ask who has messaged whom in order to achieve their vetting?

I know there is doubt about me too. All I can say is that I am Jedi. Lynch me if you must. I will not end the day to save myself.

It's amazing how easily you can lead the mafia in this game. "OOOOH, the entire fate of the town hinges on Arez......."

I need some clarification on this Mynd. Are you saying that you were deliberately leading the scum to lynch Arez? The only one that could vet not just me, but others who's alignment is in doubt. The only ones that Arez dying benefits is Sith, so why would you do that?

Arez was our last variable. We didn't know for sure if he was telling the truth and if he came back with "Anakin is lying" then we would be in a heaping mess of WIFOM. I wanted them to target one of our few unsure players instead of killing off any one of our vetted Jedi.

Turin will flip scum. In fact, I'm sure he will flip Sidious. He's the only one left.

Arez was our last variable. We didn't know for sure if he was telling the truth and if he came back with "Anakin is lying" then we would be in a heaping mess of WIFOM. I wanted them to target one of our few unsure players instead of killing off any one of our vetted Jedi.

Turin will flip scum. In fact, I'm sure he will flip Sidious. He's the only one left.

What are you willing to bet on that Chancellor?

Hopefully they're all out of tricks. Palpatine should be the last one left. Any ideas Raz?

I know that Darthe is not a Jedi - because I used my vote control power on him to achieve a lynch today. So that means he's not Palpatine, so we can take him of that list for now.

That said, it's come down to Turin and Mynd. Mynd is convinced that Turin is scum, Turin says that's a lie and that Mynd and EP are driving their team to a victory by claiming to have vetted each other.

Regardless of which one of them is telling the truth, I think that keeping them both around benefits the scum team due to the choice that they've painted it down to. So I'm expecting someone that's not Mynd, Turin, or EP to die tonight. But we've still got that third party player, for whom I have no idea what they're thinking about right now.

Archived