DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are making a mistake. I am Nute Gunray and I am a survivor.

And I'm the Queen of Sheeba. Your WIFOM ends here. You will pay for killing my Masters. Let's see if your comrades can end the day again. Somehow, I doubt it.

Vote Wwwombat.

*insert Epic and well written Day ending again scene here, before a lynch was achieved*

I hate you guys. It's half past one in the morning. You don't even deserve a scene.

I will make it pretty tomorrow.

It is now Night. You have till 10pm BST tomorrow. So think fast. 20 hours. Go.

I will once day returns these 5 second days are killing me I need to go get my beauty sleep >.>

I would think as a "vetted" Jedi you would be concerned about being killed during the night. The Doc and Finder are already gone. I would expect you and Mynd would be the next most likely targets as you have led the lynches against Kate and Wombat.

after 2 failed attempts on Wombat though I say we save him for later

So we give up on what is most likely a Sith lord so we can go chase rabbits? That does not sound like Town behaviour to me. I do not see how they could have the ability to end any day early. It would ensure victory for the Sith unless the person with the ability was hit by a lucky shot. the game would be hopelessly unbalanced. There are not likely very many more days left. If two more die tonight it could be lylo tomorrow.

Mynd, I have ideas about possible ways. Some of them are not 100%. If you are coming out and saying that you used a method that might not work then your "vetting" is in question. My words may get me killed tonight or you may want to try to lynch me tomorrow. But we cannot follow anyone blindly anymore in this game. It may already be too late.

I am a Jedi. I still have not used my ability to end day or vote control or send a message. If you lynch me I will not end day early as I think that will hand the game to the Sith.

If you believe that I am someone other than Senator Bail Organa then you are mistaken. It is as simple as checking this sentence to discover who I am. Mynd, EP, and that claimed Jedi crew has run this entire game. Wombat is outted sith unless Arez is lying, but that is doubtful. More likely, Womby is sith, Arez is town, and this is another clever plan. At this point, considering how badly the town is getting its tush handed to it, how can we trust the group pushing anymore? I am under the impression that Mynd is Sith at this point unless he was viewed by kae and she publicly claimed him sith. If this is not believed and you all need proof, vote me and watch how I flip. Do not fall into this trap. I am senator Bail Organa, founder of the republic, adoptive father too Leia, and casualty of the Death Star's first orbital strike. Test me if you need proof, and then win this game.

Archived