DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back. Fascinating that R2 wasn't doc. I was sure he(/she?) was. And then there's this:

Vote Ironeyes.

The more I think about his strange claim, and his flailing about, the less I like it. I just don't buy it.

Ok, I understand that I reacted badly to pressure. I'm not used to being confronted. But I assure you, my claim is legit. And on another note, you seem very intent on me. A bit scummy, I think. It's really easy to use someone who was attacked earlier in the game to distract people from their current path. Perhaps you don't like Mynd going for Wwwombat? Interesting, I say. Very interesting.

Ah, but I'm quite sure Mynd is town. Nice try, but fail.

Jedi can have some fun too :P I find Kae's choice of targets rather interesting Womby seems to be looking for the people you want to lynch Mynd and flailing about wildly to find them so that he can appease and distract you as you had been looking at Nya for answers last game day there seems to be way to many townish hints or claims for my liking as many townies as we have lost already I think one of our claimed may not be who they say they are looking mostly at Lenlo with that statement and possibly at Ironeyes I would like to get more info from Kae I find one of your targets is only beneficial to lynch for the Sith I'll let you guess which

What kind of info would you like, EP? Trust me, lynching Ironeyes is detrimental to the Sith.

Have you considered that taking away even a small amount of protection from Amidala leaves her vulnerable? I'm fairly sure that her death is vital to the rise of Darth Vader. Therefore she must not die.

I don't know who you are, but you're no bodyguard. If the good Senator is even in this game, I'm glad she's had the good sense to stay hidden.

Hmm, I believe you about Wombat. Not sure about Nyanna.

Too obvious to be bussing. Wombat's probably town or third party. I'm actually leaning third party on him. Nya, I haven't decided yet.

I think I am starting to see what Sakaea is trying to say here. I still think that Wombat is the way to go here; however, there is a way we can check Ironeyes tonight.

Ironeyes, remind me - does Amidalia know your identity?

I didn't say you were distracting from Mynd, I said you were distracting from the potential train on Wombat. I know as well as you do that Mynd is a Jedi.

Ah, but the mafia know who all the town are, so that doesn't really help your case, does it?

Jedi can have some fun too :P I find Kae's choice of targets rather interesting Womby seems to be looking for the people you want to lynch Mynd and flailing about wildly to find them so that he can appease and distract you as you had been looking at Nya for answers last game day there seems to be way to many townish hints or claims for my liking as many townies as we have lost already I think one of our claimed may not be who they say they are looking mostly at Lenlo with that statement and possibly at Ironeyes I would like to get more info from Kae I find one of your targets is only beneficial to lynch for the Sith I'll let you guess which

What kind of info would you like, EP? Trust me, lynching Ironeyes is detrimental to the Sith.

Very interesting response but no not who I was talking about try again missy

and Womby I use no subterfugeyou jumped on Mynd because you got called out by Mynd.

You jumped to Nya to appease Mynd when no one followed you on the Mynd train

Have you not wondered why me, Ishy, and Mynd have not been killed? one of us goes down the other 2 are proven town its a Mason type situation they leave us in the game so that other townies have someone to be distracted by.

Kate wanted me dead day 2 b4 this happened but it was to late I had already found fellow Jedi

Who are you all and what have you done with my players?

Normally I wake up to carnage.

Current Vote Count

Iron - 1 (Kae)

Nya - 1 (Wombat)

Wombat - 1 (Mynd)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 4 Deadline is 10pm BST 5th May 2012

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

We have a puzzle, Jedi brothers and sisters.

I think I know what Sakaea is hinting at, but there are issues with this. There are multiple ways for one player to be almost 100% sure of another's alignment. Mafia know who isn't mafia, town players know they are town, and finders can find people. With third party players and bus driver style powers possibly out there, its hard for anyone to be 100% certain. Sakaea also tells us that lynching Ironeyes would be devastating to the Sith. That's quite a bit of info there.....perhaps it needs qualification.

Womby, on the other hand, reads Sith all day long. I am not 100% sure, but my case against him is solid on top of my experience playing in previous games with him. I also think he named Nyanna because he figured I had him pegged and wanted to give his teammate an out. Still, I'm not 100% on him.

So, I think to help move things along, one of two things need to happen.

Wombat needs to reveal his character. This will help us decide if he is to be trusted or not. There are still other Jedi and non-Jedi town players who remain concealed, so if Wombat claims someone else's character, we have him.

Also, Sakaea needs to be 100% clear on why he is sure of Ironeyes. Our healer remains hidden, so claiming finder at this point isn't a death sentence (besides, the heat is already on you if Ironeyes is indeed scum).

Here is the problem. I'm pretty sure Wombat is scum, but I'm not 100% sure. If we believe Sakaea and lynch Ironeyes, but Ironeyes turns out to be town, then we could have given the mafia the game. I am not sure we are at endgame, but we are close with only one scum death out of 15 remaining players. Remember, we started with 22 so there could be as many as 6 anti-town baddies left in the game.

So, Sakaea - come forward and please be explicit in your character, role, and how you are sure that Ironeyes will be so devastating to the Sith.

Wombat, convince us that you are town. Reveal your character.

Dangit, that's like the 50th time ive done that! Sorry Sakaea!

Pronoun gender confusion aside, my logic stands. Sakaea needs to be explicit (except the gender part) in how she is 100% sure.

Wombat needs to reveal.

I'm Mace Windu, town cop. I investigated Ironeyes last night, got a mafia result on him. He is so adamant about being Typho, either he's really hoping we buy it cus he's a mafia power role, or he's just sticking to mod provided fake claim. Kate tried to claim Mon Mothma, so I think Ithi provided fake claims.

So, let's lynch Ironeyes, you'll see I'm telling the truth, and I will investigate Wombat tonight. How does that sound to you all?

Archived