DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

A group in any mafia game only wins when all threats to that group can be eliminated. In a game with more groups than just town vs. mafia, the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" rule goes into effect. I'm telling you all now that there are at least two threats to town in this game.

That much, at least, I'll buy. Trade Federation and Sith maybe. But at this point, taking out any threat to town is a good thing, and taking you out does just that. So I'm pleased with this days work.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Town can completely ignore what I'm saying...and you'll be giving the game away.

Again, pay close attention to what I've said.

EP gave himself away when he oh-so-generously offered to give me a character claim.

When Wombat asked me for mine, I had absolutely NO trouble at all providing one, despite having no clue who this person was.

EP and I had the same powers. That was what had me looking at him in the first place.

A group in any mafia game only wins when all threats to that group can be eliminated. In a game with more groups than just town vs. mafia, the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" rule goes into effect. I'm telling you all now that there are at least two threats to town in this game.

That much, at least, I'll buy. Trade Federation and Sith maybe. But at this point, taking out any threat to town is a good thing, and taking you out does just that. So I'm pleased with this days work.

I agree. And you can be pleased, I suppose. However, using this valuable time to get rid of this other threat to town also helps me.

Town, I'm not your friend (as you should very well know by now)...but to a degree, we have(/had - since I'm falling slowly to my death and all) a common goal.

Sith and Jedi both share a lot of the same powers, that really doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

EXACTLY!

That is the point I've been trying to say.

Just because the powers are alike does not make someone town. Don't let EP and Mynd fool you into thinking they do. Mynd has some kind of night action ability or I do not think I would have gotten his name as feedback when I watched Sakaea last night.

If I were Mafia, how would I have been so sure that EP was Jedi based soley on his description of his abilities? The Role PM would have had to read "These powers are just like the Jedi ones so shhhhh don't tell them" for me to have known that. I admire that you are not going down without a fight, but you are barking up the wrong tree.

I assure you that I did not visit anyone on any night.

If I were Mafia, how would I have been so sure that EP was Jedi based soley on his description of his abilities? The Role PM would have had to read "These powers are just like the Jedi ones so shhhhh don't tell them" for me to have known that. I admire that you are not going down without a fight, but you are barking up the wrong tree.

I assure you that I did not visit anyone on any night.

Mynd - his descriptions were exactly the same as something I would have given had I felt the need to. In fact, maybe I should have just done that since everyone seems to have assumed that this set of powers = jedi. The point is - I know for certain the good and bad guys were given the exact same powers. You, I lumped in with EP because of your blind defense of him.

And... one last thing...

It seems pretty obvious that things were very carefully planned in this game. If things were unbalanced, it would be chaos. Things need to be balanced.

*self-induced splat*

Considering that our comrades keep dropping like flies without warning, I'd say we are in danger of losing the galaxy to the dark side. Based on Star Wars cannon, I can only think of three other Jedi besides myself left in the game. I'm also a bit nervous about the clones. Isn't this the time that they betray us?

Final Vote Count

EP – 1 (Kate)

Kate – 10 (Mynd, Turin, EP, Maw, Razen, Ironeyes, Key, Basel, Wombat, Roo, Ishy)

That's a lynch. Kate you are dead. Shush. Scene coming up. Sorry for the delay. Am gonna sit and write it in my car before I set off so don't expect too much lol

*Voted people are in alphabetical order ‘cos they were such a pain to keep straight last time

Day 2 Deadline is Sunday 29th April 10pm BST. With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Handy Countdown Timer

http://www.timeandda...ec=0&p0=136

So four Jedi were now dead and no one had been brought to justice. The loss of Obi-wan was a terrible blow. Those left over were spurred into action, each of them giving their proof of why they were not involved, why they still held true to the ideals of the Republic.

They searched among themselves for one who did not seem to believe as they did - their criteria strict and unwavering. One of them made a critical error in their judgement and all eyes turned upon them. This then was to be their choice.

Slowly backing away from the advancing crowd, the lone figure pleaded their innocence ... How they were no threat, in fact they seeked to aid the Republic in its goals, but their words fell on deaf ears. The one who held the lazer-rope ready stood back until a consensus had been reached and then placed the device over their chosen victim's head. There would be no mercy.

Stepping back they pressed the remote that activated it, completely severing the head instantly. The body collapsing and falling to the floor. Its dead fingers stiffening and activating the lightsaber that it held as it went down - the glowing red blade proof of its wielder's true allegiance.

Kate - Count Dooku: Mafia Sith Lord and Watcher has been Lynched

It is now Night 2

Deadline for Night 2 is Sunday 29th April 10pm BST

Handy countdown timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+2+Deadline&day=29&month=4&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

Archived