1. Llamatism: The act of being Llama-like, this is especially useful when you need to blend in in a crowd (as seen in the picture above).
2. Llama winery: Llama's are the best at making this delectable drink because of the shapes of their feet and other factors. Not only do llama's have the perfect toes to stomp grapes but they also have very acute senses of smell and sight. This, with their furry absorbent external layer which allows for the easy absorption and movement of secreted grape juices, truly give them an edge over others.
3. Farmer Llama: Have you ever seen how much grass a goat can eat in a day? Tie one to a tree and you will have a perfectly even bottom border for the tree, just as high as its neck can reach. Now imagine if that goat were a Llama. Yeah, mind = blown, I know.
4. Year of the Llama: The Zodiac calender has many creatures representative of the years. Twelve to be exact. Twelve. That number is symbolic all across the world because it is considered "whole" but those of us who are blessed with the TaintTM know full well that perfection lies in the number 13, such as the upcoming Friday. Who wouldn't want to be born on the year of the Llama?
5. Llama Juice: Did you know that Llama juice has a very practical use? Neither did anyone else, but now it does. Their semi-grody saliva is actually a wonderful facial exfolient. Truly, it gets deep into the pores, removing all scum and dirt and replacing it with sweet soft TaintTM. Wait til you see this on the market.
Can you give the other 45?
Edited by Darthe, 10 April 2012 - 07:32 AM.