DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nightmares!!!

Naeann

Thanks xP

Although I'd give a hundred points to unsee that spider.. I know most spiders are harmless, or kill with poison..

But i've always been afraid of them for THAT PRECIS REASON *shivers*.. I saw a picture of a MF big spider hiding in the toilett...

That was the worst week of my lifeee..

*burns all spiders to the depths of the hell that spawned them* (not really sure which hell that is though)

20 points, EP.

The ancient Greeks believed that Athena once turned a woman named Arachne into a spider because she bragged that she was a better weaver than the goddess. In a challenge, Arachne weaved a tapestry showing the flaws of the greek deities. So, athena turned the girl into a spider.

Just serves as a reminder to never tick off a greek god.

But spiders scare the Bejezus outta me.

I once had a babysitter throw one in my face as a kid after it was killed to call me a wuss for complaining about the spider in my room.

Oh, Frog it happens to you to? I've recently discovered a way to prevent it... just before you go to bed eat a concoction of crushed chestnuts mixed with trolloc saliva. Not sure which one repels them more, but it sure seems to keep the spiders away.

Archived