DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April plans

Wren of the Brown

What do the Kin have planned for April as a group and as individuals? I know I'm going to be a lot busier with school now that I've hit the semester halfway point but if I can scrounge up a craft idea for the month, I'll be sure to pass it along. What are your plans, Oh Souls?

Edited for verb tense agreement. >_<

For the Kin, we're usually talking about Springy stuff (flowers, seeds, actual springs...).

For me, I'm praying I can get through the rest of the school year without being on the news for bad things. LOL Spring Fever gets in the air and there's no teaching to do. From this point on it's just hold on and pray. Spring Break starts in 2 days... I can make it two days...

Our spring break just ended and with it the school bus ended too. This means I get to have two one mile walks with the kids every weekday till the end of the school year.

For the first few weeks after my winter hibernation I usually hate these walks but once I get into it ( and it stops bloody hailing during the walk) it usually becomes the highlight of my day.

Archived