DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RAKE VS MOIRAINE in SUVUDU CAGE MATCH 2012 SEMI-FINALS

Shadow'sBane

@Terez.

is didn't mean to abuse him...i just posted some of the reponses from FB groups as comment.

and Terez..

WoT hate is becoming a trend abong fantasy readers or Malazan,aSoIaF(some) and SoT readers....being apologetic and doing waht they think is right is not gonna reduce that hate.....we are just loosing for no reason that's all.

WoT hate has been a trend in those fandoms for a very long time, and it's becoming less so in the Malazan forum since I joined there, because I know how to defend WoT without insulting Malazites.

WoT hate is becoming a trend abong fantasy readers or Malazan,aSoIaF(some) and SoT readers....being apologetic and doing waht they think is right is not gonna reduce that hate.....we are just loosing for no reason that's all.

Becoming a trend?!?! :rolleyes:

I hope the Discworld fanbase gets woken up too, because Granny Weatherwax is awesome! I wouldn't know who to root for in the finals then. Moraine wouldn't be able to kill Granny with the Power as Granny is as far from a Darkfriend as it is possible to get, but Granny wouldn't want to kill Moiraine either... I think of Granny as being a bit like Cadsuane.

I knew somebody would claim cheat bots if their favorite character didn't win :P

And just so you guys know, a person doesn't Have to be a Darkfriend for Moraine to kill them with the OP, they only need to threaten her life. At that point the Oaths allow it. The simple fact that they're in a 'cage match fight to the death' means that she can channel at them.

It's next to impossible to write cheat-bots for polldaddy polls. They've been working on encrypting this stuff for years. From what I understand you could write a macro with a long list of IPs to vote from, but it would be a lot of work, and I doubt anyone bothered. The cheating was likely pretty equal on both sides until we posted about the match on the WoT Facebook page, which produced immediate results (over 100 votes in less than 10 minutes, etc.).

When I m posting This, Moiraine Damodred is loosing by 213 votes to Kylar Stern.

help her! Go Vote Now.

and whatever people say,

this contest is a Character Vs Character,

not Magic System Vs Magic System.

vote for character you like.

and IMO, Moiraine can handle the Assassin.

link:

http://sf-fantasy.suvudu.com/2012/04/cage-match-2012-championship-moiraine-damodred-versus-kylar-stern.html

Archived