DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools Nominations: Green Ajah FoF 2012

Spring is in the Air, and with it comes

The Feast of Fools

feastoffoolsnominationsbanner.gif

There can be no feast without some Fools to make fun of honour for their great achievements with positions no one would ever want of equal exaltedness.

We are looking for a few good Fools to fill some temporary vacancies in the Tower:

Amyrlin of Fools

Keeper of Fools

Sword Captain of Fools

Master at Arms of Fools

Mistress of Novices of Fools

Captain General of fools

Banner General of Fools

And to keep them all happy, a Fool of Fools. No wait that position has alrady been filled. :wink:

Your job should you choose to accept it (and I think you will) is to nominate some foolishly worthy folks to amuse us for the coming week. Nominations can be made here in this thread and will be open until at least April 1st. Then your Fools will be randomly selected and you will have the pleasure of trying to figure out who has won which honour. You will be able to guess who is whom at the end of the week.

For casting your nomination you will earn the right to wear this commemorative siggy.

feastoffoolsnominations.gif

Let the Nom-Nom-Nominating Begin. Your Feast awaits.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*removes Dragon Helm of Dor-Lomin, places new jester hat upon head*

Welcome again everyone! I will make the first nomination.

Nyanna al Meara for Mistress of Novices of Fools. It would be enjoyable to see all the aspies deal with the Erractic screaming :smile:

Nice graphics Turin! :D

You don't have to worry about what position you're nominating them all for. What position they get once nominated will be a complete surprise thanks to Charis' lovely sorting hat.

We will all get to guess who was who at the very end. Jinkies! It's a mystery!

dove-velma-scooby-doo.jpg

Haha, thanks Lessa. :D

OK, I nominate:

Fnorrll

Tynaal

Eternal Phoenix

*wiggle waggles his hat to make the jingle jangling continue*

I already have a job here but the sorting hat will decide I guess. That is a fine list of nom-nom-nominees Ithi.

if you have brought some of your scones, Mills will likely come running all the way from Illian to get some.

Daft indeed. But I am first and foremost your warder fool. :wub:

Key as the Sword Captain of Fools. And then we can watch her wage an all out assault on a bottle of Jagermeister. I'd follow her into that battle.

I second this.

I also nominate Ishy for the Keeper of Fools.

And I nominate Ithi for the Amyrlin of Fools.

Archived