DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.......

Just did a little skim through of a few threads on the WT main board dating from 2006 up until now.... and I learned a lot!

1) Jenn used to be around here a lot

2) Claire was pretty cool

3) There was mafia here!?!

4) Pudding!?*

5) Sporks?!*

6) Ed totally stole this idea <.<

7) Ed obviously didn't see this thread though :P (unless he was a temporary ring when the Painted Tower existed?)

8) Fnorrll used to be fun?!!? O.o

9) Mills hasn't changed :)

10) I knew I loved Chrissy....

11) Nyan and I haven't changed in the last 7 months :P (though I did the rest of my screaming on this subject somewhere else... A few other somewheres actually....)

*would like explanation as I only saw references to them in the threads I poked my head into

That is all for tonight. Now I shall stop procrastinating and read my psychology textbook :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*nods* Sporks are a Reddie thing. We spork people for fun, similar to snugglebiting them. We may also challenge you to a spork-off but I haven't seen that happen in a while.

Don't know about F ever being fun, but I've only been around since 2009. :tongue:

No idea what the pudding is about... :blink:

"I'm still fun!!!" says the guy who doesn't appreciate cell phones and bagged corn on the cob being microwaved :P

You still have your moments--don't worry. You just grew up. See why I'm resisting it? :P

I'm seeing Eli out of the WK Stedding all over the place these days!!! o.O

So getting sporked is like getting snugglebitten? Which is.... er.... "better" if I dare ask?

Someone explain the pudding!!!!!!

That's all you've learned? mmmm.

Jenn was never really around. She was a horrible Amyrlin that didn't care about us all and abandoned us for long period of times to fend for ourselves. She even had a little pudding sweat shop where she worked the Novices half to death. She would have worked them to complete death if she was around more :P

Nyn

Pretty good. I'm like, the boss around these parts nowadays *ignores raucous laughter from all around him* how's you? How's the shadow and the little wolfies?

AH- to be honest I mostly don't. He gets a cutting remark as often as not :tongue: he has some redeeming features and he is a Manshima too tho.

Archived