DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An old TG coming back!!!

jozan

Hey, I'd like to bring back my tower guard Jozan Elvilmawien if it's possible. :)

His bio is on the dragonmount wiki, just don't remember the link at the moment.

I'd probably do some sort of return rp first :) And then training to increase his WS a bit.

Let me know, if it's possible and what I need to do :=)

Hmm... Leadership seems to be out on mini leaves at the moment, can you link the bio here, so that they have easy access to the link (might facilitate getting things done) what WS does he have?

Rekinu would be glad to join in with him, and help out in any way I can!

Edited by Rekinu Alasayaar

Hey, Rekinu :)

Oh, yeah..I forgot to edit my post with the link..but here it is http://drpsw.wikia.com/wiki/Jozan_Elvilmawien

But I do need to change a minor thing as he's no longer a warder.

He has a ws of 10

Yeah, that'd be great if you'd join :) Perhaps we could train together..and meet for the first time..

as my character return to the tower :)

Well, Rekinu is only WS 7 ATM (though in three threads ATM, so once they meet the reqs, that will go up) so yours will be better than mine... lol! I would love to have him RPing with you, but we gotta hear from leadership before we can do anything...have you PMed any of them? Devon and Visar are the leadership that I am aware of (unless I missed something somewhere-but I probably missed something!

Ah, well..we can still rp together hehe :)

Yeah, I haven't pmed them yet..but now that I know who they are I'll send a pm to them :)

Thanks for your help!!

No need to PM me, I'm right here! As long as your bio is there, you're good to go by me. Although if you are no longer a Warder, you can either just pretend that never happened or come up with a reason for the bond breaking. Either way is fine, but just PM me a corrected bio so we can make the change. Looks like you will have to PM me after all...